- Beautiful detached bungalow in prime Foxrock location.
- Extended and upgraded accommodation of 207 sqm (2,228 sq.ft.)
- Delightful front and rear gardens with excellent off street car parking.
- Well presented and meticulously maintained accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The extensive accommodation on offer benefits from being extremely well proportioned and bright and would easily meet the needs of a growing family. The property has undergone an extension and renovation project including two en suite bedrooms overlooking the delightful rear garden and a games room. The kitchen has also been updated to include a feature island with polished work surfaces. The accommodation briefly comprises of a particularly large open plan living dining room to the front of the property leading through to the kitchen breakfast room, a family room, a games room, utility room, family bathroom and five well sized bedrooms. The accommodation is further complimented by a particularly private sunny rear garden and a private hedged front garden with excellent off street car parking.
Joyce Avenue is a quiet leafy and mature residential road in the heart of Foxrock Village, only a short stroll from a variety of cafes, restaurants and shops at the Village of Foxrock. Transport options are plentiful with the LUAS at Carrickmines being within a pleasant stroll and there are excellent bus routes available on the QBC at the N11. M50 is close at hand at the Carrickmines interchange opening up the national road network. One is spoilt for choice in terms on nearby schools including St. Brigid’s National School, Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark Boys and Girls National School, Newpark and many more. Westwood gym is close by as is Carrickmines Tennis Club and Foxrock Golf Club. The wonderful amenities at Cabinteely Park are also very close by.
All in all this is a superior family home providing excellent accommodation, superbly situated in the heart of one of South County Dublin’s most desirable suburbs.
- The property comprises of a detached bungalow to the front there is a front garden mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedges, gated side access to the rear and a large cobble lock driveway with off street car parking for several cars.
- Entrance Hallway: (5.50m x 2.60m)
- with wood effect tiled floor and feature stain glass on either side of front door. Hatch to attic with pull down ladder. Door through to the
- Living/Dining Room: (5.70m x 8.50m)
- with a pair of picture windows overlooking the front, feature fireplace with granite surround and raised stone hearth, timber surround and feature stove, television point and a maple floor in the dining area. Door through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.80m x 4.50m)
- very well fitted with a range of floor and eye level units, marble worktop, under mounted stainless steel sink unit with integrated drainer, Bosch stainless steel double oven, Whirlpool four ring ceramic hob with exactor hood over, space for American style fridge freezer, wine rack, tiled floor, feature island, display units, window to the side and door to the side, recessed down lighting and door back out to hallway.
- Family Room: (3.90m x 3.60m)
- with window to the side, polished pine timber floor and television point.
- Family Bathroom: (3.00m x 2.10m)
- with bath with telephone shower attachment over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, vanity wall mounted unit, frosted window to the side, fully tiled floors and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 1/Home Office: (3.00m x 2.40m)
- with window to the side.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 3.70m)
- with window to the side.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 3.20m)
- with window to the side and fitted wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 4: (4.10m x 4.40m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and excellent range of fitted wardrobes with safe. Door to
- En Suite:
- fully tiled with pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit under, w.c., fully tiled step in double Triton shower, recessed down lighting, extractor fan, mirror with bluetooth for music, frosted window to the side.
- Inner Hallway: (10.60m x 1.30m)
- Bedroom 5: (4.10m x 4.50m)
- with window overlooking rear, recessed down lighting, door to hot press door to en suite.
- En Suite:
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled step in shower, extractor fan, recessed down lighting and frosted window to the side.
- Family/Games Room: (4.10m x 3.90m)
- with window overlooking the front, tiled floor, panelled ceiling with recessed down lighting, television point and door through to the
- Utility Room: (1.30m x 2.80m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dyer, Worcester boiler, stainless steel sink unit, space for under counter fridge, tiled splashback, frosted window to the side.
- Rear Garden:
- Mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature flower beds and a circular seating area, there is a garden shed and water feature and very wide gated side access to the front of the property.
As previously mentioned to the front of the property there is a private lawned and hedged garden and excellent off street car parking. There are a range of mature trees including a cherry tree. There is spacious side access to the rear of the property where there is an attractive garden with a feature circular patio, lawn and raised bed with an abundance of shrubs and plants.
BER No. 103389029
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.44 (kWh/m2/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.