- Detached dormer bungalow.
- Truly delightful south west facing, landscaped rear garden (approx 23m / 75ft).
- Ideally located on a quiet, mature road within close proximity of Foxrock Village.
- Well presented accommodation with further scope and potential to extend into the attic (subject to pp).
- Digital burglar alarm.
- Utility Room.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approx 132sq.m (1,420sq.ft).
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and fitted kitchen appliances including white goods included in the sale.
No. 49 is an instantly appealing family home that presently extends to approximately 132sq.m (1,420sq.ft) and enjoys much scope and potential to further extend into the attic if so desired (subject to the relevant permissions). The very well maintained, flexible accommodation includes a generous living / dining room with a delightful aspect overlooking the south west facing rear garden, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and two downstairs bedrooms (presently used as living accommodation), guest wc. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, bathroom and generous under eaves storage.
Joyce Avenue is a quiet, mature residential road off Hainault Road within easy access of the local amenities of Foxrock Village. This is a very popular residential location and enjoys close proximity to a wide selection of recreational amenities including Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Race Course with Westwood Health & Fitness Centre. The Stillorgan Road with the QBC and Carrickmines LUAS stop are also close by, as is the M50 interchange which provides ease of access to all points north, south, east and west of Dublin City Centre including Dublin Airport.
- Porch Entrance
- with tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hall (3.25m x 3.5m)
- L shaped, digital burglar alarm pad, open staircase, glazed panel door to
- Living / Dining Room (4.85m x 7.0m)
- with marble fireplace, cast inset, raised marble hearth with coal effect gas fire, timber clad ceiling, recessed downlighting, picture window overlooking magnificent south facing garden, sliding doors out to the sun trap patio.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.0m x 4.85m)
- fitted with a range of pine kitchen units comprising cupboards, drawers, presses, display cabinets, work top area, 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer unit, 4 ring gas stove hob with Neff extractor over, De Dietrich double oven, space for free standing fridge freezer, down lighters, picture window overlooking the rear garden, door to
- Utility Room (1.45m x 3.7m)
- plumbed for washing machine, dryer, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 3.35m)
- to front middle, with buiilt in wardrobe (currently a study).
- Bedroom 2 / TV Room (3.3m x 3.2m)
- Guest wc
- with wc, pedestal whb, heated towel rail,
- Bedroom 3 (4.65m x 3.2m)
- including a good range of built in wardrobes with presses over, end of wardobes door gives acces to under eve storage (fully floored and insulated with light), vanity mirror, vanity whb with presses under. Picture window with views to Dublin Bay.
- Bedroom 4 (3.35m x 4.7m)
- with good range of built in wardrobes, under eve storage. Attic access.
- Family Bathroom
- comprises bath with telephone shower attachment, wc, vanity whb with presses under, heated towel rail.
- comprising wc, pedestal whb & tiled floor.
- The front garden is partially cobble locked providing good off street car parking, feature gravel area, flowerbeds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants
- Garage (2.8m x 5.5m)
- up and over door and access from back.
- Outside Store
- with gas boiler.
The front garden is partly cobble locked providing good off street car parking, feature gravel area, flowerbeds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes & plants. GARAGE: 2.8m x 5.5m (9'2" x 18'1") up and over door and door to rear garden. As previously mentioned, the truly delightful south west facing, landscaped rear garden is an exceptional feature of this fine family home. It extends to approximately 23m (76ft) with large feature gravelled area in the centre and bordered by flowerbeds with a wealth of mature shrubs, bushes, plants, trees. Separate area to rear which is paved with a Barna shed. Generous Indian sandstone patio, outside store.
BER No. 105471890
Energy Performance Indicator: 123 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.