- Substantial detached bungalow standing on approx. 0.30acre (0.12ha.)
- Tastefully presented, generous accommodation.
- Delightfully landscaped and utterly private rear garden approx. 64m. /210ft.
- Highly sought after location in a quiet cul-de-sac off St Thomas’ Road.
- Floor area approx. 228sqm / 2,454sqft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Digital burglar alarm.
- A short stroll from local shops on The Rise and QBC on N11.
No. 13 is a most appealing detached bungalow originally built in 1930s which has been extended and refurbished over the years, now providing tasteful accommodation extending to approximately 228sqm/2,454sqft briefly comprising: sitting room, dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room with feature vaulted ceiling opening to the rear patio, utility area, integral garage/store, guest w.c., two story extension provides four bedrooms (one ensuite) and shower room.
The uniquely stunning grounds are a particular feature of this impressive home. The rear garden extends to approx. 64m. (210ft.) and is stocked with a wonderful array of interesting plants, trees and shrubs that have been accumulated from some of the great gardens of Ireland and England.
Iris Grove is located off St. Thomas’s Road, one of Mount Merrion’s most sought after residential roads. It enjoys a highly convenient adjacent to The Rise with its neighbourhood shops which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, church and sporting facilities, UCD Belfield campus and an excellent choice of some of the country’s best known schools including Mount Anville, Colaiste Iosagain, the Teresian School, St Andrew’s and Blackrock College to name but a few.
The property is also within a short walk of the quality bus corridor on the N11 which provides easy access to Dublin city centre. Major shopping centres in Stillorgan and Blackrock and the DART station in Booterstown is also easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (1.4m x 14m)
- with intercom phone and cloaks cupboard.
- Drawing Room (4.35m x 7m)
- with impressive marble fireplace with slate hearth and glazed panel doors to
- Dining Room (4.5m x 4.6m)
- with vaulted ceiling, 4 Velux roof lights and glazed panel doors to reception hall.
- Guest W.C.
- w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor & partly tiled walls.
- Family Room (3.7m x 4.05m)
- (measurement into the bay) with built in shelved presses, double folding glazed panel doors to inner reception hall.
- Kitchen/Living Room (5.85m x 4.75m)
- with vaulted ceiling, four Velux roof lights. The Kitchen is very well fitted with extensive range of timber presses, drawers, cupboards, saucepan drawers, granite worktop, one bowl sink unit, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated double oven, display shelving, centre island with granite worktop & built in presses, tiled floor, French doors to the rear patio and garden.
- Utility Room
- With granite work top, presses & cupboards, one bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer above, door to
- Communicating Lobby
- With doors to garage and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 3.65m)
- with built in wardrobes, intercom phone and door to
- En-suite Bathroom
- Comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, separate corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., mosaic tiled floor & fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.65m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- mirrored back sliding wardrobes & under stairs storage cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls & heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 4.2m)
- with picture window overlooking the garden, with door to
- Dressing Room
- With extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.1m x 3.65m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Garage/Storeroom (2.45m x 5m)
- including plant room with gas boiler and water tanks, double doors to front.
The front garden is largely cobble lock, providing generous off street car parking, bordered by flowerbeds and an abundance of mature bushes, shrubs, & plants. As previously mentioned, the uniquely stunning, private and particularly generous rear garden is a particular feature of this fine home. A cobble lock patio leads to the well-appointed grounds which extend to approx. 64m (210ft) from the rear of the house, winding through well stocked flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes, plants and large expanse of lawn, under a Gazebo leading to a lower orchard.
BER No. 109608075
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.41 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.