- Detached Period Bungalow Family Home
- Cobble lock Driveway
- Off Street Parking for several cars
- Landscaped Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows
- C2 BER Rating
- Approx. Floor area: 148 sq.m / 1,602sq.ft
Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance porch that opens through to a spacious foyer. The staircase leads to a large mezzanine and storage area and through to a study room that would serve a variety of uses such as a home office/library. A Stanley stove creates a cosy focal point in the large living room. The bright and spacious kitchen/dining room provides an ideal space to entertain, off this space there is access to a utility room and guest wc. Four light filled bedrooms and family bathroom complete the accommodation.
Outside the front garden has been laid in lawn and bordered with mature hedging. A large cobble lock driveway provides off street parking for several cars. The rear garden is also laid in lawn and is planted with mature trees and shrubs. A further feature of this space is the large patio area that enjoys a westerly aspect and creates an ideal place to dine al fresco. On the opposite side of this home there is a secluded court yard that serves a variety of uses, offering an additional secure storage area or perhaps an additional space to relax.
The superb location of this home ensures the discerning buyer will have a wealth of amenities and facilities on their door step. The vibrant villages of Killester and Clontarf offer an unrivalled variety of local shops and gourmet restaurants. Dublin Bay, Dollymount Strand and the famous wooden bridge are within easy reach and offer an ideal place for a leisurely stroll while North Bull Island is ideal for anyone with a passion for wildlife. St. Anne’s Park is also close by and offers 500 acres of public parkland and has wonderful amenities to enjoy such as The Rose Garden, a Café, children’s playground, lake, and tennis courts to name but a few. Numerous sporting actives within Clontarf ensure potential purchasers can enjoy access to Tennis, Rugby, Soccer, Gaelic, cricket, sailing and golf at Clontarf Golf Club, Royal Dublin and St Anne’s Golf Club. Swimming in Dublin’s 1st 50m pool can be enjoyed at Westwood Gym and also at the recently refurbished Clontarf Baths. A cycle path runs along the Howth Road and continues along the sea front and provides another amenity to the area. A wealth of transport links to include Killester Dart Station, Clontarf Road Dart Station and a bus stop adjacent to the property ensures Dublin city centre, IFSC and East Point Business Park and Howth are within short commuting distance. Dublin International Airport and the M1 & M50 motorways are also easily accessed from the Howth road.
- Entrance Porch: (0.8m x 1.9m)
- The glazed entrance porch leads into the reception hallway.
- Entrance Hall: (4.5m x 5.4m)
- On entering the large reception hall one becomes immediately aware of the vaulted ceiling that gives a sense of space and style to the hallway. There is a large under-stairs storage press. The stair case leads to a mezzanine and ample built in storage area. There is access to a study room that would server a variety of uses such as a home office/library.
- Living Room: (4.0m x 7.0m)
- The large living space is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window, double sliding doors open out to the sun drenched patio and rear garden. A fireplace with inset Stanley Stove creates a real focal point. Double doors open through to the kitchen/dining room. There is also access to bedroom four.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.1m x 7.2m)
- This wonderful space is truly the heart of this home the kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor units and has plumbing for a dishwasher. The dining area features a large box bay window that overlooks the rear garden sliding doors open out to a large sun drenched patio area in the rear garden. There is access to the utility room and guest WC. There is also access to a secluded paved courtyard.
- Utility Room: (1.7m x 3.0m)
- The utility room provides additional storage, there is plumbing for a washing machine. A door leads to the guest wc and rear garden.
- Guest WC: (0.8m x 1.7m)
- The wc is fitted with wc and whb.
- Bedroom One: (3.6m x 3.6m)
- Located to the front this light filled double bedroom features a large bow window, en-suite and walk in wardrobe and separate wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- En-Suite: (1.3m x 1.7m)
- The en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower. This space is completely tiled.
- Walk in Wardrobe: (1.3m x 1.7m)
- This walk in wardrobe caters for your storage needs and includes shelving and hanging rails.
- Bedroom Two: (3.2m x 3.4m)
- This bright and spacious double bedroom overlooks the front lawn. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three: (2.6m x 3.4m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four: (3.6m x 3.8m)
- This double bedroom enjoys vies over the rear garden and is flooded with natural light with the aid if two large windows.
- Study: (2.46m x 2.8m)
- Located off the upper landing this room offers a variety of uses sand would make an ideal space for a home office/ Library.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 2.04m)
- The family bathroom is completely tiled and is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead electric shower.
BER No. 105427280
Energy Performance Indicator: 187.78 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.