- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Floor area of approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- Well-proportioned accommodation with huge scope to reconfigure and extend subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Sitting on a site of approximately 0.15 acre
- Excellent shopping and transport facilities on your doorstep
- Off street parking for numerous cars
Honey Park Cottages are ideally located just off the Sallynoggin Road which avails of a wide variety of amenities in the area which include local shops, numerous bus services with a large array of shopping facilities in Dun Laoghaire Town Centre close by together with a wide variety of restaurants, pubs, schools and churches. There are a variety of recreational facilities available including the four yacht clubs in Dun Laoghaire, tennis, golf, GAA, rugby and soccer clubs as well as many interesting walks along the seafront and over both Dalkey and Killiney hills.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 2.6m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, hatch to attic and electricity meter
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 3.7m)
- with glazed door opening in, window overlooking the front and side, tiled fire surround with gas stove, quarry tiled floor and houses the hot water tank
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 3.6m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.3m)
- with chimney breast and original single glazed window looking out back
- Inner Hall (1.1m x 2.3m)
- with fuse board
- with bath, wash hand basin and window overlooking the side
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.5m x 2.6m)
- with laminate timber floor, partial floor units, space for fridge/freezer, shelving, window overlooking the rear and doors to rear passage and porch at front of house
- Side Passage
- with w.c., storage cupboard, shelving and washing machine
To the front the property is approached by a gated pillared entrance leading to the driveway providing off street parking. The remainder of the front, side and rear garden extends to approximately 0.15 acre laid out mainly in lawn with mature shrubbery, planting and trees. At the rear there is a large three-roomed wooden building of approx. 30sq.m (323sq.ft) with windows and a smaller temporary shed, all ripe for immediate replacement and sensitive development.
BER No. 110166147
Energy Performance Indicator: 527.69 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.