- Highly regarded residential address
- Sunny Westerly rear garden of approx. 27m (89ft) in length
- Sitting on one of the largest sites on this road
- Well served by public transport including Aircoach, bus and DART
- Both front and rear gardens offer an excellent vantage point for stunning views over Dublin Bay
- A short stroll to the local villages of Dalkey, Killiney, Sandycove and Glasthule
- Floor area of approximately 99sq.m (1,066sq.ft)
- Vast potential to extend (subject to the necessary planning permissions)
- Excellent off street parking for numerous cars as well as a detached garage
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, churches and shopping centres
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Detached garage
The bright and airy generously proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, drawing room with bay window overlooking the front, sitting room to the rear with arch opening up into the dining room which in turn leads to the kitchen offering access to the rear garden. Off the inner hall are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The attic has been floored, has a large Velux window offering additional auxiliary space. A particular feature of this property is the immensely private and secluded sunny westerly facing rear garden of approximately 27m (89ft) with its excellent vantage point for stunning views over Dublin Bay with patio area and raised lawn, bordered by mature hedging, planting, shrubbery and trees offering a purchaser ample opportunity to extend the property (subject to the necessary planning permissions) whilst retaining a substantial garden.
The location of Helm Crag will be of major interest being positioned just a short walk from the local villages of Dalkey, Killiney, Sandycove and Glasthule with their range of specialist and boutique shops, churches, banks, delicatessens, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Public transport is excellent with the No. 59 bus route along with the regular Aircoach providing ease of access to the city centre and Dublin Airport with the DART at Glenageary only a short stroll away.
There are a host of excellent primary and secondary schools close by such as Castle Park, Glenageary/Killiney National School, Dalkey School Project, St. Joseph of Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. There are also a wide range of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Killiney Golf Club, Fitzpatricks Castle Hotel with its excellent leisure facilities and swimming pool, Cuala GAA, Dalkey United Football Club, the Forty Foot bathing area, Killiney Beach as well as the hugely popular sailing and marine activities at the yacht clubs and marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. There are numerous local parks including Cluny Park with its tennis courts as well as many interesting walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey hills all of which are within a short stroll.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 5.3m)
- with glazed panel door opening in and ceiling coving
- Drawing Room (3.6m x 4.4m)
- with bay window, marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire inset, ceiling coving and picture rail
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden, feature brick fireplace with gas inset, picture rail and arch through to the
- Dining Room (2.1m x 3.1m)
- with shelved hot press and glazed panel door opening into the
- Kitchen (2.9m x 4m)
- with single bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, a range of floor and wall units, worktops, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, timber beamed ceiling, picture window overlooking the rear garden, pantry area with door to rear garden and enclosed fuse box and digital controls for the gas heating
- Inner Hall (1m x 4.5m)
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.7m)
- with bay window overlooking the front garden and open tiled fireplace with tiled hearth
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the side and television point
- with tiled walls, bath with electric Mira Elite shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 3.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden
- Attic Room (5.1m x 4.1m)
- with Velux window overlooking the rear garden and is floored with under eaves storage
- Garage (2.5m x 5m)
- with up and over door and window to side
A pillared gated entrance to the front opens onto a driveway providing off street parking for numerous cars with a detached garage with up and over door to the end of the driveway. The remainder of the front garden is laid out in lawn with well stocked flower beds all bordered by mature hedging. Gated side access to each side of the property lead to the immensely private and secluded westerly facing rear garden of approximately 27m (89ft) with patio area and raised lawn, once again with planting, shrubbery, trees and all bordered by mature hedging. The rear garden also avails of a purpose built outhouse offering additional storage and housing the gas boiler.
BER No. 111136222
Energy Performance Indicator: 514.52 kWh/m/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.