- Bright accommodation of approximately 56 sqm (603 sqft)
- Fully alarmed
- Underfloor heating throughout open plan living room/ kitchen area
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Disc parking available for two vehicles to front
- Located less than 2km from Dublin City Centre
- Excellent local public transport
- Blinds, kitchen table and appliances included in the sale
- South easterly facing rear courtyard garden
The well-maintained interior briefly comprises of an entrance hall leading through to a spacious open-plan living room/ kitchen area benefitting from underfloor heating throughout. There is a large double bedroom to the rear while to the front a large study is currently laid out as a second bedroom. The accommodation is completed by the bathroom with electric shower and access to the hot press. There is on street disc parking available to the front of the cottage while to the rear there is a delightful pebbled courtyard garden which enjoys a south-easterly orientation and also benefits from a barna shed.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Harold’s Cross and nearby Rathmines and Ranelagh. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park sports grounds and Terenure sports club. Located less than 2km from Dublin City Centre, the property is serviced by premier schools including Harold’s Cross Primary School, St. Clare’s Convent National School and St. Mary’s College. The area is also serviced by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (Routes 9, 16 & 54a), Dublin Bikes (1km) and Luas (1.2km) while the M50 is a short drive providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall (1.1m x 1.6m)
- with tiled floor, enclosed fuse board, enclosed gas meter and enclosed alarm panel.
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.4m)
- open-plan with kitchen, overlooking front of the property with wooden flooring, gas feature fireplace with timber mantel, brick surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen (4.3m x 2.1m)
- with tiled flooring, a range of floor and eye level units, tiled splashback, sink unit, integrated Fusion dishwasher, Neff oven, Neff four ring hob, extractor fan, Indesit washing machine and Ariston fridge freezer.
- Study/ Currently laid out as Bedroom (4.2m x 2.7m)
- off the Entrance Hall, with in-built wardrobe, velux window and attic access.
- Rear Lobby (1.6m x 2.9m)
- to rear of kitchen, with tiled floor and range of floor and eye level units. Double doors lead to the rear courtyard garden.
- Bedroom (2.9m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear of the property.
- Bathroom (2.9m x 1.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Elite 2 power shower, fully tiled floor and walls and window overlooking the rear. Also houses the hotpress.
There is an attractive rear courtyard garden which is laid out in pebblestones and enjoys a south-easterly aspect. The garden also benefits from a barna shed. On-street parking is available to the front of the property.
BER No. 111472593
Energy Performance Indicator: 547.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.