- Superb detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms (Two en-suite)
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sunny private rear garden
- Off street parking
- Ideally located within this quiet cul de sac
Grove Lawn is a much sought-after residential location off Grove Avenue in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. The area is surrounded by an abundance of amenities and is within distance of both Stillorgan and Blackrock Villages. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the area and a selection of restaurants, pubs and sporting facilities in very close proximity. Dun Laoghaire is a short distance away with its marina and yacht club, which would appeal to the sailing enthusiast and both the QBC and the N11 as well as the DART at Blackrock provide easy access to the city centre and Dublin’s main business and shopping districts.
- Hallway (7.55m x 2.75m (Overall))
- entered through hardwood door with modern Phonewatch alarm panel, skylight, good built-in shelving and storage units, stripped and polished timber floors
- Guest WC
- off hallway with window, wc and whb.
- Sitting Room (3.85m x 5.85m)
- bright, spacious room with open fire and doors and windows leading out to the front garden.
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room (5.05m x 11.00)
- Large open plan room incorporating an attrractive living room with floor to ceiling windows and access to decking area to front. There is an open fire and a generous dining area. The kitchen os located to the top of the room.
- Excellent range of eye and floor level units, integrated Fischer & Paykel oven, hob, woodblock work surface with storage units to the front and Siemens hob and extractor fan, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge/freezer, marmoleum floor. Door leading through to utility room.
- Utility Room (2.85m x 1.35m)
- with range of storage units, sink with tiled splashback, integrated Neff microwave, door to back and Bosch washing machine.
- immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom (6.00m x 3.50m)
- to the rear with built-in wardrobes, spotlights, door and window out to decking area leading to garden and access to ensuite bathroom.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- with corner Jacuzzi bath unit, tiled floors, tiled walls, small window to side, built-in vanity unit, storage, wc, underfloor heating and spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.85m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, Triton T90 electric shower, wc, whb, extractor fan and windows to side.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 3.50m)
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, large shower unit with power shower, window, wc, whb and storage.
- Outside (14m (45ft))
- nicely landscaped garden with lawned raised area with selection of plants and shrubs and paved patio area to the rear. There is an attractive brick wall enclosing this private garden with attractive fanned fruit trees. There is also a block built shed within the garden of approx (5m x 3.35m).
BER No. 106271760
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.57KWH/M2/YR
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.