- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Positioned in a mature cul-de-sac setting
- A short stroll from the superb amenities within Dalkey Town Centre and the DART
- Tranquil scenic walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills and by the seafront
- Sunny private and secluded south and west facing well stocked gardens that wraparound the property
- Gated off street parking for two or more cars
- Large detached garage
- Floor area of approximately 104sq.m (1,120sq.ft) with approximately 22sq.m (236sq.ft) in the attic
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Casana is an attractive double fronted semi-detached bungalow residence, one of just four that share the avenue yet the only one with secure gated off street parking. The house offers generously proportioned well laid out accommodation comprising a generous reception hall opening into two interconnecting reception rooms and leads through to the kitchen and into the sunroom. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom concludes the accommodation at this level. The attic has been converted and set out as a bedroom with an en suite. It also has under eaves storage. The overall floor area extends to approximately 104sq.m (1,120sq.ft) on the ground floor with an extra 22sq.m (236sq.ft) of attic space.
The well-stocked mature gardens are a particular feature of this superb property as they wrap around the house beautifully offering complete privacy and seclusion bordered by high ivy clad granite walls. They have a south and westerly orientation and the sun drenches the garden all day long. Wrought iron vehicular gates separate the front garden from the rear but lead to a large detached garage.
The location of this superb family residence needs little introduction. It is just a quick stroll from the wonderful Heritage Town of Dalkey which boasts many superb restaurants and shops. It is also within walking distance of Dalkey DART Station. Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire with their major shopping centres are only a short distance away. There are also a number of excellent schools and public transport routes nearby as well as superb sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including golf and tennis clubs, the leisure centre at Fitzpatrick’s Castle and swimming pool as well as the wonderful tranquil scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and by both Bullock and Coliemore harbours. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- with slabbed floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (5.7m x 1.3m)
- with built in cloak hanging unit, digital alarm panel, hatch to roof space and picture rail
- Sitting Room (4.1m x 4.37m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, painted open fireplace with marble inset, stone hearth and painted surround and fitted shelving either side
- Dining Room (4.25m x 4.2m)
- with blocked up fireplace, ceiling coving, display shelving with cupboard under and cupboard housing the hot press with dual immersion unit and digital heating controls
- Kitchen (5.85m x 2.1m)
- with part timber panelled walls, a range of press units, drawers, worktops, display cabinets, shelving, timber panelled ceiling, Bosch Classics washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, Beko fridge/freezer, Zanussi electric hob with Zanussi stainless steel extractor over, tiled splashback, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard housing the Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, Whirlpool double oven, pull out pantry unit and step down to the
- Sunroom (2.35m x 2.95m)
- with timber effect floor, double glazed windows overlooking the garden and multi-paned door opening out to the garden
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, shelf over, fitted mirror over, wall mounted w.c., part tiled walls, part timber panelled wainscoting, heated towel rail and LED recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3m)
- with double glazed window overlooking the garden and part painted wainscoting
- Bedroom 2 (3.88m x 2.65m + 2.3m x 3.2m)
- with painted timber floor, fitted shelving, part painted timber panelled walls, decorative cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and opens through to the second part of the room with painted timber floor, timber panelling on the walls, dado rail, built in wardrobe with storage over and fitted shelving
- Attic Room (4m x 5.35m)
- with vaulted ceiling, under eaves storage, Velux skylights and two folding doors opening to the
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment over, clothes cupboard, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, w.c., part mosaic tiled wall, extractor, recessed lighting, fitted mirrors and Dimplex wall mounted fan assisted heater
- Detached Garage (6.65m x 3m)
- with access from the driveway through the vehicular gates
To the front there is gated off street parking for two or more cars. Wrought iron vehicular gates separate the front garden from the rear but lead to a large detached garage. The well-stocked mature gardens are a particular feature of this superb property as they wraparound the house beautifully offering complete privacy and seclusion bordered by high ivy clad granite walls. They have a south and westerly orientation and the sun drenches the garden all day long.
BER No. 112206495
Energy Performance Indicator: 381.54
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.