- Newly renovated and extended
- Sunny landscaped rear garden with raised deck
- Planning permission for an office business
- Highly regarded and very convenient location
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 80sq.m (861sq.ft)
- Close to excellent transport facilities including regular bus services
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The property briefly comprises a living room, kitchen/dining room, three spacious double bedrooms one en suite and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a sunny landscaped garden with raised deck area.
The excellent location of this property will be of major interest to those in search of a highly convenient location being only a short walk down to Deansgrange Village with a wide selection of amenities and shopping facilities including local shops and supermarkets. A selection of excellent schools is close by including Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark National School, Clonkeen College and both St. Brigid’s Boys & Girls National Schools. There are further shopping facilities within easy reach at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dun Laoghaire. This is a highly accessible area with numerous bus routes including the 46A Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) available providing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The N11 is close by with the M50 interchange and the LUAS at Cherrywood which are only a short drive away.
There are excellent recreational and leisure activities close by including beautiful walks around Cabinteely Park, tennis, golf, soccer, rugby and GAA clubs, Crunch Fitness Club, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Killiney and Dalkey Hills.
- Living Room (3.7m x 5m)
- with coal effect gas fire with white marble surround and mantle, polished granite inset and hearth and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.4m)
- with hatch to attic and recessed lighting
- Inner Lobby
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.3m)
- Bathroom (1.6m x 2.6m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, Velux window and linen cupboard
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4m x 4.2m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Zanussi four ring electric oven with extractor fan over, built in Beko electric oven, hatch to attic, plumbed for washing machine and door to the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 4m)
- with door to
- Shower Room (2.2m x 2m)
- with Mira Elite electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin and tiled ceramic floor
The sunny private low maintenance rear garden has beautifully landscaped raised flower beds and decked area.
BER No. 108027947
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.43 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org