- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Valuable off street parking for three cars
- Spacious single storey accommodation extending to approximately 156.1sq.m (1,680sq.ft)
- Suntrap south and west facing low maintenance landscaped rear garden
- Within a 300 metre stroll of the superb amenities and facilities in Monkstown Village
- Minutes from a regular bus service on the Monkstown Road and Salthill/Monkstown DART Station
- Wonderful tranquil scenic walks along the coast from Salthill Baths up to the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers
- Digital security alarm unit
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
This gem of a property offers off street parking for three cars to the front and briefly the accommodation comprises a generous reception hall that opens into a large kitchen/breakfast room and utility with separate access to the front. Further through there is a dining area that opens through to a large sitting room with high ceilings and access out to the garden. The sunroom has been a welcome addition to the property and this overlooks and opens into the sunny south and west facing low maintenance suntrap rear garden.
The remainder of the house is dedicated to the bedroom accommodation and bathrooms and all the bedrooms are of a generous size, the master of which has an en suite bathroom off and the remaining bedrooms avail of a well fitted shower room.
Bungalows of this size and layout are exceptionally scarce and very hard to come by in the current climate. Glenville Cottage offers generously proportioned well laid accommodation that has been very well maintained over the years but allows the discerning purchaser to creatively upgrade and modernise the property to their own taste and flair. Along with the parking to the front as mentioned earlier, the property does benefit from a private walled and fenced rear garden that is attractively landscaped with patio areas, rockery and bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. It also has a much sought after sunny south and west facing orientation making it a complete suntrap.
Glenville Cottage is approximately 300 metres from the heart of Monkstown and within walking distance of the village centre and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre, both with a wide range of specialist shops and shopping centres, hostelries, superb restaurants, together with the Lexicon Library, Town Hall, Pavilion Theatre and the 12 Screen IMC Cineplex. The local DART station is at Salthill/Monkstown and a regular bus service on the Monkstown Road provides ease of access to and from the city centre. There is a wide range of excellent schools as well as many recreational and leisure facilities that include tennis, golf, rugby, football and hockey clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour, as well as the coastal walks and the bathing at Salthill will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Lobby (1.7m x 1.6m)
- with shoe matt, glazing to the side of the front door, Velux skylight and double folding multi paned doors opening through to the
- Reception Hall (5.2m x 2.6m)
- with high ceiling, digital security alarm unit, shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer with louvered doors and cupboards over and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5m x 3.9m)
- with timber effect floor, picture window overlooking the front, skylight, is fitted with a range of oak press units, drawers, worktops, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, display cabinets, plate racks, storage shelving, book shelving, Bosch dishwasher, Neff stainless steel double oven, tiled splashback and door to
- Utility Area
- with access to the front, gas fired central heating boiler with digital security alarm panel, storage cupboards, tiling, timber effect floor, cloak hanging area, space for a large fridge/freezer and LG washing machine
- Dining Area (3.9m x 3m)
- with feature skylight and opening either side of the chimney breast to the
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 5.7m)
- with remote controlled gas fire with slate hearth and brass hood, alcoves, double folding double glazed hardwood doors opening out to the garden with feature glazing over, telephone point and double folding doors open into the
- Sunroom (4.2m x 3.7m)
- with timber effect floor and double glazed hardwood windows and doors overlooking the sunny rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 5.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with headboard, bedside lockers and shelving, telephone point, overlooks the rear garden and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., skylight, tiled walls, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, shaving socket and light
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 4m)
- with a range of wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 2.6m)
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton shower with extractor, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, w.c., fitted mirror, tiled walls, skylight, shaving socket and light
To the front there is designated off street parking for three cars whilst a granite path leads to the hall door. The rear garden is walled and fenced and is landscaped in patios and bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. It has a sunny south and west orientation.
BER No. 109545368
Energy Performance Indicator: 413.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.