- Mature Sylvan setting on one of Foxrock’s finest roads
- Attractive low maintenance rear garden
- Potential to create a conservatory off the kitchen with foundation in place
- Vaulted ceilings with exposed timber beams in the living room
- Detached bungalows in Foxrock rarely come to the market
- Generous accommodation of approximately 156sq.m. (1,680sq.ft.)
- Attic Storage
From the very beginning, you will not fail to be impressed by Gleneagle Lodge. A robust bungalow where the splendour and elegance of a bygone era are there for all to appreciate from the exposed timber beams, excellent vaulted ceilings and attractive sliding sash windows. The accommodation throughout is presented to an impeccably high standard, together with comfortable bedroom accommodation to include a very fine master bedroom suite. This is an extremely high calibre property that has been beautifully maintained and cleverly modernised. It retains all of its class and yet is a family home for this day and age.
This important residence is exceptionally well located approximately 12km from
St. Stephen’s Green and within walking distance of Foxrock Village. A deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Cabinteely Park, Leopardstown Racecourse together with Cornelscourt and the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the shopping centre at Carrickmines, the Stillorgan QBC and the M50 providing ease of access to all points north, south east and west. The LUAS at Carrickmines is only a short walk away and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and Dundrum shopping centre is nearby.
- Reception Hall (2.80m x 3.80m)
- with magnificent vaulted ceiling and storage cupboard.
- Living Room (2.75m x 7.55m)
- with exposed timber beams, vaulted ceiling, attractive bay window overlooking front garden, very fine timber fireplace with slate surround, slate hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- Dining Room (4.50m x 3.60m)
- with vaulted ceiling, timber fireplace with slate hearth, slate surround and gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen (2.85m x 4.65m)
- with a range of floor and eye level press units, double oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback, integrated Siemens dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. Picture windows overlooking the side and rear and door to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine with stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback and door to side.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 2.85m)
- with two picture windows overlooking garden, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes with vanity unit.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, gas fired boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.50m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and picture windows overlooking garden.
- comprising bath with shower over, cabinet whb, wc, modern tiled floor and walls and built in cabinet with shelving.
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 4.35m)
- with windows overlooking garden and side. Floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and vanity unit and door to
- Ensuite (2.55m x 3.15m)
- with bidet, wc, cabinet whb, large step in shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- To the front of Gleneagle Lodge there is ample off-street parking within the cobblelock driveway while to the rear there is an attractive low maintenance garden mainly laid out in Indian sandstone patio together with lawn to the side.
BER No. 109522151
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.6 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org