- Highly convenient location in the heart of Blackrock.
- Positioned in a small exclusive cul-de-sac.
- Gracious accommodation extending to approximately 101sqm (1,087sqft).
- Immense scope to extend subject to planning permission.
- Excellent westerly rear garden of 23m (75 ft) in length.
- Kitchen appliances and curtains included in the sale.
- Floored attic providing good storage
- Gas fired central heating.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Digital security alarm.
The property offers bright and airy versatile accommodation and briefly comprises of a large living/dining room with French doors opening out onto the garden, a fitted kitchen and separate utility room, master bedroom ensuite, along with two further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is excellent off street car parking to the front along with gated side access to the rear, where there is a large, elevated, sun drenched deck area which leads to a mature and private rear garden.
This is without doubt a location of unparalleled convenience being positioned within a stone’s throw of Blackrock Village, with it’s wide array of restaurants, boutique style shops, along with further shopping facilities at both Frascati Shopping Centre and Blackrock Shopping Centre – both of which are undergoing multimillion euro upgrades. Transport options are plentiful with the DART station at Blackrock, as well as access to several bus routes, including the Aircoach on the Rock Road. Peaceful walks along the coast are also within striking distance, as are a wide variety of some of south Dublin’s best restaurants at Monkstown Crescent. The choice of well regarded primary and secondary schools within the vicinity is second to none, including Carysfort National School, Willow Park, Blackrock College, Sion Hill, Holly Park, Newpark Comprehensive School, Scoil Lorcáin, and CBC Monkstown. The Michael Smurfit Business School is also within a short stroll and access to UCD Belfield and Trinity College are all made simple via the QBC. Recreational amenities within the area abound including the superb marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire including two yacht clubs and the extensive marina, Blackrock Lawn and Bowling Tennis club along with Monkstown Tennis Club and a wide variety of gyms and sports centres.
All in all, this is a superb property which effortlessly combines the character of its era with all the modern day conveniences situated in a location of unrivalled convenience in one of south county Dublin’s most desirable suburbs.
- Enclosed Porch Entrance (1.1m x 1.2m)
- with double folding doors opening in, tiled floor and door to the
- Reception Hall (6.5m x 1.9m)
- (maximum measurement) with oak floor, digital security alarm unit, recessed lighting, picture rail, shelved hotpress with cylinder and immersion.
- Sitting Room / Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with picture window overlooking front, picture rail, polished pine floorboards, built shelving & cupboards, feature alcove,
- Master Bedroom (3.5m x 4.2)
- with bay window overlooking front, polished pine floorboards, picture rail and door to
- Walk In Wardrobe
- with plenty of hanging space and shelving for storage
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, step in tiled power shower, extractor fan, recessed down lighting, part tiled walls, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, window to the side.
- Bedroom 3 (2.98m x 3m)
- with picture rail, polished pine timber floor, window to the side
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Mira Elite 2 electric shower over, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, corner shelving, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, Velux skylight
- Living/Dining Room (5.86m x 3.93m)
- with vaulted ceiling, French doors opening out to the rear garden, two windows to the side, TV point, feature fireplace with limestone surround & raised limestone hearth with gas fired inset, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.58m x 2.57m)
- with tiled floor, tiled splashback, fitted with a range of eye and floor level units, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Normende dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, Bosch stainless steel electric fan oven, Whirlpool ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor over, wall mounted shelving & wine display, under counter strip lighting, breakfast bar, large Velux skylight, recessed dimmer lighting, and part frosted glazed door opens into the
- Utility Room (3.25m x 1.6m)
- with quarry tiled floor, Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, Zanussi washing machine and Candy dryer, single drainer stainless sink unit, good range of floor and eye level units, door to decking/rear garden.
A particular feature of this quality home is its extensive, westerly rear garden that is exceptionally private and not overlooked, a rarity in such a central location. It is mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by mature shrubbery, trees, and planting. It measures approximately 23m (75 ft) in length and further benefits from a large elevated decking area opening out from the living dining room. To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking along with gated and particularly wide side access to the rear garden. There is ample opportunity to extend this property subject to planning permission should one desire. There is a large shed located to the rear of the garden.
BER No. 112594205
Energy Performance Indicator: 46.35 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.