- Generously proportioned light filled accommodation extending to approximately 92sq.m (990sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout the living accommodation
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, QBC, LUAS and DART
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Tasteful interior design and colour scheme
- Off street parking for numerous cars
- Highly regarded and convenient village location
- Fitted carpets, blinds, kitchen appliances and studio included in the sale
On entering the home it’s immediately evident that no expense has been spared in this refurbishment with accommodation briefly comprising of a reception hall opening into the light filled atrium style open plan living accommodation comprising of living room, dining room and kitchen with beautiful bay window overlooking the front and sliding doors leading to the rear with a feature central solid fuel stove. The two roof lights flood this area in natural light. From here an inner hall leads to the bedroom accommodation with master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite overlooking the rear and two further bedrooms overlooking the front. A shower room completes the accommodation.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in the heart of Deansgrange Village with its excellent range of facilities and amenities including local boutique shopping, cafes, pubs, restaurants, banks, library and supermarket with further shopping available at Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cornelscourt, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum Town Centre all within easy reach. Also close by are excellent sporting facilities including several tennis and golf clubs, Leopardstown Race Course and the sailing and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. There are an excellent range of primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Holly Park, Lycee Francais D’Irlande, Loreto College Foxrock and the area is serviced by excellent transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Lane using the N11 QBC into the city centre. The LUAS is available at Sandyford Industrial Estate and the DART at Dun Laoghaire making commuting exceptionally easy.
- Reception Hall (1.6m x 0.9m)
- with enclosed fuse box and recessed lighting
- Living/Dining/Kitchen Area (7.7m x 7.5m)
- Inner Hall
- with recessed lighting and hatch to attic
- Master Bedroom (2.9m x 4.4m)
- with recessed lighting, built in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, tall heated towel rail, semi-pedestal Duravit sink, Duravit w.c., oversized shower with mosaic tiled wall and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 1.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front, recessed lighting and built in wardrobes
- Shower Room
- with quarry style tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting, window to side, large heated towel rail, semi-pedestal Duravit wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower and extractor
The property is approached by gated access leading to a cobble lock drive providing off street parking for numerous cars with the remainder laid in decorative paving and raised beds. Side access leads to the rear garden which measures approximately 9m (30ft) laid out with patio area, beds and lawn with purpose built outhouse which is plumbed for washing machine. A particular feature of the rear garden is the studio which measures approximately 23sq.m (250sq.ft) which is plumbed and fully insulated with w.c.
BER No. 104879226
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.