- Charming single storey cottage in the heart of Dublin 2
- Bright well-presented accommodation throughout
- Walking distance to Trinity College Dublin, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities
- Private enclosed open space to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gross internal floor area approximately 40sqm (430sq.ft.)
Erne Terrace is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Grand Canal Street and Grand Canal Dock. Only a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The locality hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Pearse Street Dart Station is also close by.
- Living Room (2.65m x 3.3m)
- with laminate timber flooring, feature open fireplace, picture window to front
- Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower unit with Triton T90 SI power shower, tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2.4m x 3.9m)
- with built-in wardrobes, picture window to front, shelved hotpress, laminate
- Kitchen / Living Room (3.8m x 3.5m)
- kitchen with range of floor and eye level fitted press units, s.s.s.u., space for free-standing electric oven, space for free-standing fridge, plumbed for washing machine, Ideal Logic gas boiler in kitchen, panelled door leading to small enclosed courtyard.
- Courtyard (2m x 3.9m)
- with paving.
BER No. 109732958
Energy Performance Indicator: 442.43
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.