- Substantial detached dormer bungalow
- Southwest-facing rear garden (approx. 15m. x 13m. / 49ft. x 42ft.)
- Highly sought-after mature cul-de-sac
- Generous open plan living/dining room across the front of the property
- Well-proportioned accommodation to include four receptions and four double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area approx. 205sq.m. (2, 206sq.ft.)
Built by PV Doyle in the 1960s, the property has been well-maintained over the years and now affords huge scope & potential to update and modernise to create a very special family home.
The generous accommodation extends to approximately 205sq.m. (2,206sq.ft.) and briefly comprises: generous living/dining room, family room, T.V. room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, shower room and upstairs there are a further two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a garage and utility room.
Embassy Lawn is a much sought-after quiet, mature cul-de-sac situated in an extremely popular residential location a short stroll to University College Dublin. There are a host of shopping and recreational amenities nearby at Milltown, Ranelagh and Dundrum Town Centre, a deservedly popular residential location approximately 3.5 kilometres to Dublin City Centre. There is an excellent choice of schools nearby, including Gonzaga College, Alexandra College, Milltown and Mount Anville.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (4.20m x 1.45m)
- with glazed panel wall and glazed panel door through to
- Living/Dining Room (8.60m x 4.50m)
- with fireplace, marble surround & marble hearth.
- Rear Reception Hall (1.85m x 5.95m)
- with hotpress to rear and door into
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.30m x 5.50m)
- well-fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with Neff oven underneath and extractor hood over, space for freestanding fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled splashbacking, additional built-in storage cupboards and door to side passage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.15m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 2.80m)
- Family Room (5.00m x 3.40m)
- with sliding doors leading to conservatory and double-glazed folding doors to
- TV Room (3.45m x 3.40m)
- with fireplace with coal effect gas fire and timber over mantle and raised hearth and sliding doors to
- Conservatory (7.55m x 2.95m)
- with tiled floor and access to the rear garden.
- Shower Room
- comprising shower, pedestal whb, wc and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 4.65m)
- to include built-in wardrobes with access to undereaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 (3.75m x 4.80m)
- including good range of Louvre door built-in wardrobes and door out onto balcony overlooking rear garden.
- comprising bath, pedestal whb, wc, built-in shelving and carpet.
- Undereaves Storage
The front garden is walled, largely laid out in tarmacadam providing good off-street car parking, bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes. Garage: 2.50m x 4.85m (8'2" x 15'11") with up-and-over door. The southwest-facing rear garden is an attractive feature of this property extending to (approx. 15m. x 13m. / 49ft. x 42ft.). It is well-walled, bordered by flowerbeds with an array of mature shrubs, bushes and plants and lawned area.
BER No. 110833704
Energy Performance Indicator: 460.79
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.