Internally the house extends to approximately 144sq.m (1,550sq.ft) (excluding the first floor space). The accommodation is mostly laid out over one level. At ground floor it comprises of entrance hall, guest w.c., sitting room and dining room with French door onto patio, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, a modern bathroom with wet room shower. At first floor level there is an attic room. Externally there is a garage, green house and Barna shed.
Dun Muire is positioned just a short stroll from Monkstown Village and Seapoint bathing area. Monkstown has a wonderful selection of restaurants, fashionable boutiques, services and shopping on offer. Dun Laoghaire Marina is a short distance away where there are many yacht and sporting clubs. It is well served by public transport with a bus route running along the Monkstown Road and is equidistant from both Salthhill and Seapoint DART stations.
- Entrance Hall (2.6m x 2.6m)
- with large picture window overlooking an internal courtyard
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 6.2m)
- with hardwood floor, electric coal effect fireplace with tiled hearth and stone surround, fitted book shelving, ceiling coving, large picture window with French door opening out to the mature gardens and patio
- Kitchen (4.15m x 2.68m)
- with a range of fitted units, wall and floor presses, tiled splashback, integrated Neff double oven, Jackson four ring electric hob with extractor over, integrated Neff fridge and large picture window overlooking the internal courtyard
- Utility Room (5.1m x 1.98m)
- with door out to side side, shelved pantry, central heating boiler and plumbed for washing machine
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.2m)
- with French door to lawned side garden
- Rear Corridor
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, walk in wet room styled shower, Mira electric shower unit, heated wall mounted towel rail and a mirrored vanity unit
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 2.9m)
- with fitted wardrobe, fitted book shelves, cupboard and picture window overlooking the garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.9m)
- with a pair of fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking the garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3.6m)
- with pair of fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking the green house and vegetable patch
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with a fitted wardrobe and small window overlooking the internal courtyard
- First Floor
- Attic/Storage (7.9m x 3.m)
- with two skylights
Dun Muire is set behind a secure coded vehicular gate, there is a driveway beyond and garage. The house is surrounded by a wonderful walled wraparound garden laid out in lawn with planted borders and mature trees. There is a green house, Barna shed, patio for al fresco dining with awning and An internal courtyard. It stands on approximately 0.19 acre.
BER No. 108538430
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org