- Private cul-de-sac
- Highly regarded residential address
- Floor area of approximately 78sq.m (840sq.ft)
- Off street car parking
- Ample storage
- Electric storage heating throughout
- Sunny westerly beautifully landscaped rear garden
- On the 46A QBC with the LUAS and M50 close by
- Surrounded by local and extensive shopping and recreational and leisure facilities
This wonderful home has been well-maintained over the years and enjoys a westerly aspect to the rear. The property benefits from bright and spacious accommodation and comprises of an entrance porch which opens into a kitchen/breakfast room which in turn leads to a dual aspect living room with a door to the rear garden. To the other end of the property there is a contemporary shower room and three bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with off street car parking and a pedestrian access to the side to the rear garden.
There are a wide variety of amenities available in Deansgrange Village which include a number of local and boutique shops, pubs, excellent schools, restaurants, take-aways and a library. The availability of bus routes including the 46A allows ease of access to the city centre, Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and the surrounding areas. The LUAS in Sandyford Industrial Estate and the M50 add to the transport links along with easy access to the airport.
Within close proximity there are a range of recreational activities which include golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs and the four yacht clubs and exclusive marina at Dun Laoghaire with its two piers will be of major interest to the sailing and marine enthusiast.
- Entrance Porch (1.1m x 1.4m)
- with step into
- Breakfast Room (3.8m x 3.1m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, PhoneWatch alarm system, door to Living Room and arch through to
- Kitchen (2.6m x 2.4m)
- with a range of Shaker oak veneer fitted cupboards and overhead units, two bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Smeg four ring electric hob with electric extractor fan over, Smeg electric double oven, space for microwave oven, plumbed for washing machine, Whirlpool fridge/freezer and laminate timber effect flooring
- Living Room (3.5m x 4.6m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantel, marble hearth and surround and electric fire insert, bay window overlooking the front garden and door to rear garden
- Inner Hallway (0.8m x 5.9m)
- with hatch to the attic, shelved hot press and two storage cupboards
- Shower Room (1.5m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, wheelchair accessible Triton T90XR shower, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 2.8m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes and vanity unit
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 2.8m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.6m)
- with built-in wardrobes
To the front of the property there is off street car parking. A side passage leads through to the rear garden with a concrete slab patio, a manicured lawn surrounded by mature shrubbery and a storage shed.
BER No. 101888154
Energy Performance Indicator: 316.25
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.