- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Convenient to the superb facilities and amenities in Dalkey Village
- Excellent shopping and a regular bus and DART service with the Aircoach opposite servicing the airport on the hour
- Generously proportioned accommodation of approximately 93sq.m (1,000sq.ft) which has been very well maintained throughout
- Gated off street parking for numerous cars
- Private secluded, lawned rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Blinds, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Potential to convert into the attic subject to the necessary Planning Permission
- Recently upgraded and modernised to include new kitchen
Damur has been recently updated and modernised to include a new kitchen and now provides deceptively spacious and free flowing living accommodation. The front garden is gravelled with a path leading to the hall door. To the side of the house there is gated, off street parking for a number of cars with a pedestrian gate opening through into the large, private and secluded back garden. The back garden is mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by high walls with a large patio area. At the rear of the garden there is a purpose built outhouse/utility room plumbed for washing machine.
The property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded suburb of Dalkey, being within just a short stroll of the excellent amenities that are in the Heritage Village including local and specialist shops, pubs, excellent primary and secondary schools, churches and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin.
There are a host of recreational and leisure activities in close proximity to this property. The Cuala/Dalkey United sports ground is opposite with its excellent facilities and playground. Being a coastal town there is much to attract and interest the water sports’ enthusiasts. Within a stone’s throw is Dun Laoghaire with its historic harbour, many famous yacht clubs and golf courses. Imagine living in this beautifully scenic location where walks up Dalkey and Killiney hills or along any of the various coastal walks can be a daily delight.
Dalkey Village has a regular bus service via the No. 59 & No. 8 and has its own DART station at the top of the village, as well as having the Aircoach on the doorstep.
- Reception Hall (1.4m x 5m)
- with timber floor, recessed lighting and hatch to attic with pull down ladder which is floored and digital security alarm unit
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 2.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and blocked up fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.7m)
- with window to the side
- with bath telephone shower attachment and Triton electric shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under, w.c., large fitted mirror, fully tiled walls and floor and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 4 (4m x 3.6m)
- with a range of painted louvered door wardrobes with cupboards over and picture window overlooking the rear
- Sitting Room (4m x 4.6m)
- a ceiling coving, painted stone clad fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire to the front, hot press with lagged water cylinder, window overlooking the rear and telephone point
- Breakfast Room (1.8m x 3.6m)
- with timber effect floor, window to the side, door out to the garden and opening through to the
- Kitchen (1.9m x 4.7m)
- with timber effect floor, very fine off white matt factory finish kitchen comprising presses, drawers, saucepan drawers, counter top, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, standalone Electrolux Insight electric cooker with four ring halogen hob with double oven under, stainless steel chimney effect extractor over, Whirlpool fridge/freezer and window overlooking the rear garden
- Outside (11m x 10m)
- which is laid out mainly in lawn with mature shrubbery and high walls giving great seclusion to the rear and to the side and there is a wide pedestrian gate leading to the driveway to the front, gated side access and garden shed to the rear
- Utility (2m x 2.3m)
- with Hotpoint tumble dryer and Whirlpool washing machine
The property is approached by a walled front garden with driveway providing off street parking for two cars. Gated side access leads to the extremely private rear garden laid out mainly in lawn with patio area and outhouse plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 106519598
Energy Performance Indicator: 374.83 kWh/m²/yr.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com