- Electric heating
- Floor area of approximately 56sq.m (602sq.ft)
- Amazing central Dalkey location
- Small development of just 10 houses
- Service charge €900 per annum
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking
The accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, spacious sitting / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, inner hall, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a private garden with suntrap patio perfect for dining ‘’Al Fresco’’. The garden is mainly laid in lawn with Barna shed and pedestrian access.
The property is ideally situated only minutes’ walk to the ever popular village of Dalkey, which is known for its abundance of local and specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes along with great public transport in the form of the DART, Dublin Bus (Routes 59 and 111) and the Aircoach. There are also some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools in the immediate area.
5 Dalkey Court is a property to suit many purchasers including those downsizing or those wishing to live close to Dalkey Village. This is a property not to be missed.
- Entrance Lobby (1.55m x 1m)
- with telephone point, solid parquet floor, fuse board, panic button and key alarm and multi-paned glazed door opening into the
- Sitting/Dining Room (4m x 4.65m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, laminated oak-finish floor, open brick fireplace with tiled inset and raised marble hearth, built in press units either side of the chimney breast with cupboards under and shelving over, television point and a Creda storage heater
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.55m x 3.55m)
- with a range of press units, drawers, worktops, tiled splashback, Creda standalone cooker with four ring electric hob and double oven under, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi washing machine, Tricity Bendix slim line dishwasher, Beko fridge, tiled floor, electric panel heater, picture window overlooking the rear and multi-paned timber door opening out to the rear garden
- Inner Hall (1.8m x 1.35m)
- with laminated oak-finish floor, hatch to attic with pull down ladder and shelved hot press with E7 Quartz electric immersion with timer
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.75m)
- with Gabarron electric panel heater, a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing table with mirrored back and cupboards over
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, Creda electric panel heater, a range of built in wardrobes with dressing table unit with drawer under, mirror over and cupboards over
- with bath with Mira Elite electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled splashback, mirror with shaving socket and light, heated towel rail and Creda wall mounted heater
5.5m x 8.8m (18'1" x 28'10") The garden to rear is laid out with a suntrap patio area, lawn and a detached Barna shed with pedestrian access to the side.
BER No. 111359196
Energy Performance Indicator: 469.72
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.