- Minutes’ walk from the heart of Walkinstown Village.
- Approximately 7km from Dublin city centre.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ample off-street car parking.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 7km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 27, 77-N and 77a, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and The High School.
- Entrance Hall: (2.36m x 3.21m)
- Inner Hall
- Living Room: (3.61m x 3.75m)
- overlooking the front with bay window, fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen: (2.70m x 4.44m)
- at the side of the house, runs the full length of the house, with range of cupboards and units, partially tiled, free-standing Belling oven and grill.
- Dining Area: (1.86m x 3.64m)
- with window overlooking the front.
- Utility Room: (1.64m x 2.89m)
- to the rear, with access to rear.
- Bedroom 1: (3.05m x 3.79m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround.
- Bedroom 2: (3.11m x 2.79m)
- with open fireplace with marble sandstone surround.
- Bedroom 3: (2.88m x 2.76m)
- with w.h.b., Triton T80SI electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front there is a large private driveway providing ample off-street parking. To the rear of the property there is a private garden which extends to approximately 20m (67ft) with a shed ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 105841431
Energy Performance Indicator: 365.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.