- Minutes’ walk from the heart of Walkinstown Village.
- Approximately 7km from Dublin City Centre.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Excellent range of amenities.
- Ample off street car parking.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 7km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 27, 77-N and 77a, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and The High School.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.4m x 3.2m)
- with wooden floor, pine ceiling and wooden door.
- Inner Hallway:
- with stairs/ladder up to the attic.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 4.3m)
- with bay window to the front, stone fireplace with wooden mantle, wooden floor and pine ceiling.
- Kitchen: (2.8m x 3.6m)
- with a range of floor and overhead kitchen units, tiled floor, spotlights and Belfast sink unit, overlooking the rear garden, with door access out to side passage / rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.1m x 3.9m)
- with double glazed window to the front, a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and units, wooden floor and pitched pine ceiling.
- Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 2.9m)
- with wooden floor, pitched pine ceiling and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.8m)
- with double glazed to the rear, picture rail, centre rose and wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (1.5m x 2.3m)
- with w.h.b., Triton shower unit, tiled throughout and pine ceiling.
- Separate W.C.: (0.7m x 1.5m)
- with w.c. and stained glass window.
A gated pebbled driveway with an abundance of mature planting and shrubs, with ample off-street parking. To the rear there is a private sunny garden, measuring approximately (61 ft) and mainly laid out in lawn with a gravel area. It further benefits from a block built shed and access to the garage which are ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 105841464
Energy Performance Indicator: 422.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.