- • Accommodation with superb potential to extend and modernize (subject to p.p).
- • Floor area approximately 103 sq. m. (1103 sq. ft.).
- • Convenient location within walking distance of Churchtown, Nutgrove and Dundrum Village.
- • Ample off street car parking.
- • Attractive rear garden measuring approximately 100 ft.
- • Garage to side offering potential to extend.
Nugent Road is an extremely convenient location close to excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities on offer in Churchtown, Nutgrove, and Dundrum Village. This is a popular area due to its close proximity to a wide choice of schools and colleges including Rathfarnham Educate Together, Good Sheppard National School, Loreto High School, De La Salle College, Notre Dame and University College Dublin. Recreational amenities in the area include the facilities at Marlay Park and St Enda’s Park, local golf clubs include Milltown and Castle Golf Club. The property is within easy commuting distance of St Stephen’s Green with Dublin City Centre being approximately 6.4km (4 miles) and the area is well services with local public transport.
- Porch: (1.4m x 0.8m)
- double glazed.
- Hall: (1.4m x 7.0m)
- spacious hall area that runs the length of the house.
- Bedroom 1: (3.8m x 4.0m)
- double bedroom with bay window overlooking the front.
- Sitting Room: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- bright spacious room with open fireplace and bay window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.8m x 3.2m)
- picture window overlooking the garden to the rear.
- Bathroom: (1.7m x 3.8m)
- with window to side and rear, complete with w.c., w.h.b., bath and electric shower.
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 2.7m)
- picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Family / Dining Room: (3.8m x 3.9m)
- open fireplace with large window overlooking the side and door into
- Kitchen: (2.9m x 2.7m)
- tiled floors, range of eye and floor level cupboards with door leading out to garage.
- Garage: (2.2m x 4.4m)
- currently in use for storage but offers further potential to extend or redevelop (subject to planning permission) with doors that lead to the rear garden.
To the front there is a gated and walled entrance with a cobble locked driveway providing off street parking for several cars complemented by a mature hedge with lawn and planting. The garage which measures 2.2 X 4.4 provides additional storage or potential to be converted to more living accommodation (subject to planning permission). To the rear there is a secluded lawned garden measuring approximately 100ft.
BER No. 109122051
Energy Performance Indicator: 484.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.