- Tastefully decorated accommodation of approximately 215 sq.m. (2,314 sq.ft.).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of local shopping facilities at both Rathfarnham and Terenure Villages.
- Delightful lawned garden to the rear of approximately 14m (57ft) with a side passage to the front.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
Without question this is a popular mature residential address located off Rathfarnham Road, only a short walk to both Rathfarnham and Terenure Villages and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre. This area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College, Alexandra College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links available making Dublin City Centre and the surrounding area an easy commute. The M50 is also minutes away with many recreational amenities in abundance to include Rathfarnham Castle Park, St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park, all within easy reach, not to mention local sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf clubs, all on your doorstep.
- HALL LEVEL
- Entrance Hall: (6.96m x 1.55m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, enclosed fuse board, solid maple floor, alarm panel and
- with w.c., w.h.b., partially tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (7.28m x 3.89m)
- with ceiling coving, solid maple floor, recessed lighting, bay window, coal effect gas fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, and cast iron inset. Double doors lead to
- Dining Room: (5.01m x 3.01m)
- with ceiling coving, solid maple floor, recessed lighting and sliding patio door to a patio area. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Room: (5.79m x 4.98m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, polished granite worktop, integrated Whirlpool five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Bosch electric double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled ceramic floor, tiled splashback, recessed lighting and sliding patio door leading to a patio area and rear garden.
- Playroom: (3.63m x 2.27m)
- with ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- with eaves storage and access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (5.99m x 4.59m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.72m x 2.58m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., jacuzzi bath with telephone shower over, electric Triton Aqua Sensation shower, natural stone tiled walls and floor.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Hall: (4.95m x 1.36m)
- with fitted wardrobes, intercom system, understairs storage and shelved hotpress with dual immersion.
- Bedroom 2: (2.97m x 4.02m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room: (2.19m x 0.80m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.56m x 2.70m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.55m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 5: (3.62m x 2.33m)
- Family Bathroom: (1.74m x 2.38m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
A large cobble-lock drive to the front provides excellent off-street car parking with a side passage leading to the rear garden of approximately 14m (57ft) laid out in lawn with a large patio area with spiral staircase leading to a secondary patio area which is accessed from both the kitchen/breakfast/family room and the dining room.
BER No. 109885020
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.83
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.