- Oil central heating
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Easily extended
- Extensive site of approximately 0.4 acres
- Mains water
- Septic tank on site
front rear and side.
Constructed in 1925, the property has been well cared for by its current owners, retaining many of its original features to include period fireplaces and ceiling roses. Located 1 mile from Glounthaune Church as well as the renowned Fitzpatrick with its delicatessen and fresh bakery. This home offers the convenience of a peaceful country setting while at the same time being within a short drive to the city centre. The station close by at Glounthaune offers alternative transport links. To the east The Elm Tree offers relaxing dining, and the Amber garage next foor caters for all those immediate shopping needs.
Local schools abound at primary level with secondary catered for close by at Glanmire or at Carrigtwohill. There is easy access to the N25 opening up to the Jack Lynch Tunnel.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, living room, two bedrooms, office, family bathroom and a utility room.
Access driveway through double gates to front with ample parking space and enclosed maturely planted and lawned gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch (1.2m x 1.6m)
- With glazed effect and original tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (7.7m x 1.3m)
- Glazed door to reception hall in original terracotta tiles.
- Kitchen (2.1m x 2.8m)
- Galley in style this kitchen caters for all its immediate needs within easy reach. Fitted with floor and eye level units as well as single drainer sink. Gable window.
- Breakfast Room (2.6m x 4.3m)
- Located to the rear of the property with the kitchen off this room is cosy and warm with the addition of a stove. Overlooking rear garden with door to access.
- Dining Room (4.6m x 3.9m)
- Featuring fireplace on its gable wall this room looks to the front of the property through an extensive big picture window. Picture rail, cornicing and centre rose. Double doors to sitting room.
- Sitting Room (6.0m x 3.4m)
- Accessed from the entrance hall this room offers great features to include picture rail, cornicing and centre rose. Deep bay window overlooking its front lawn. Feature fireplace at its centre and bifolding door allowing the dining room to connect easily.
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 4.1m)
- Double in size with original fireplace fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 4.1m)
- Double in size with corner fireplace fitted.
- Office (1.4m x 2.0m)
- Located to the rear with corner sink and door to rear garden.
- Family Bathroom (2.5m x 1.9m)
- Three piece white suite partially tiled and contains hot press.
- Utility Room (1.2m x 2.8m)
- To the rear of property, two piece suite and side door access to garden.
This home boasts beautifully landscaped gardens front, rear and side and is accessed by a long driveway to front and ample parking. There are also three garden sheds for storage which will prove attractive to many would be purchasers.
BER No. 111874145
Energy Performance Indicator: 409.06 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.