- Sought after residential location
- Gas central heating
- Built in wardrobes in four bedrooms
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Detached garage with w.c.
This home has been well cared for by its current owners and is tastefully decorated in neutral tones in the choice of paint colours and tiles chosen throughout. A bungalow in nature, Coppins has a slight split level feel allowing vaulted ceiling heights in the hall and living spaces. Built in 1973 this home sits perfectly on its site and gives great opportunity to be further enhanced either up or out. Many of the rooms face south while others adopt a westerly aspect. Accessed by double gate and driveway from the Rochestown road, Coppins is hidden from view with mature gardens and well planted giving level lawns combining with patios strategically located to avail of the sunshine.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, lounge, utility room, four bedrooms one with en-suite and all with fitted wall to wall wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The location of Coppins is convenient and central to a wealth of amenities and facilities all within a short stroll. Douglas Court Shopping centre is on the doorstep as is Douglas Village, with all its amenities to include shopping, eateries and schools. Some of the primary schools in the area include Scoil Bhride Eglantine and St. Lukes National School. Secondary schools in the area include: Christ King Girls, Douglas Community School, Ashton, Colaiste Chriost Ri with all of the city schools just a bus ride away. Cork International Airport is approximately a 14 minute drive.
This home enjoys mature gardens extending to approx. 0.3 acres. The house sits perfectly contained on the site and includes patio capturing all day sunshine. With the bluebells and magnolia tees fully in bloom along with the promise of fruit trees and roses this garden offers something special at all time of the year. There is ample parking space to side and rear and a detached garage with plenty of storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.4m x 2.3m)
- The front door is recessed and enjoys front paved patio. The hallway is bright and welcoming with exposed ceiling beams with wood panelling. Plantation shutter ensures privacy. Cornicing and centre rose. Tiled floor with fitted cloaks press.
- Kitchen (2.2m x 3.3m)
- This kitchen caters for all its needs. Fitted with floor and eye level units the kitchen gives easy access to the garden. Offering work top space and tiled. Plenty of fitted too all appliances are: double oven, hob, extractor, fridge & freezer, microwave, dishwasher and single drainage sink. Vaulted wood panelling ceiling finished with exposed wood and velux window. Fully tiled with door leading to utility room.
- Utility Room (2.5m x 3.2m)
- Located off the kitchen this room has fitted units at floor and eye level plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Standalone freezer. Tiled flooring and sliding glazed door to rear garden.
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.3m)
- A cosy room located between the kitchen and dining room this room is finished with wood panelling on ceiling, cornicing and centre rose. Tiled flooring.
- Dining Room (3.9m x 4.4m)
- Spacious and bright with vaulted ceiling this room boasts a wealth of natural light with sliding patio doors leading to the westerly gardens. Impressive celling height allow for wood panelling to be carried throughout the house. Tiled floors and recessed lighting complete this room. Open plan to lounge.
- Lounge (4.5m x 4.5m)
- A beautiful relaxing space with excellent floor to ceiling height and tiled flooring. Feature fireplace fitted with vaulted wooden panelling ceiling and spot lights. Open plan to dining room. Sliding patio doors to westerly patio.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.3m)
- Double bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and recessed lighting.
- En-suite (1.5m x 1.6m)
- Three piece white suite with electric shower, fully tiled and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.3m)
- Another fine double room contains built in wall to wall wardrobe. Recessed lighting and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- Fine double bedroom with built in wall to wall wardrobe and large window, recessed lighting and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.6m)
- Fine sized bedroom with built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (3.0m x 2.1m)
- Three piece white suite with corner entry shower. Recessed lighting and fully tiled. Contains hot press.
- Landing (0.8m x 9.1m)
- Bright and fully carpeted with recessed lighting.
- Garage (5.6m x 4.0m)
- A fine size detached garage providing plenty of storage space with outside toilet.
This home boasts beautifully landscaped gardens to front, side and rear and is accessed by a long driveway to front with ample parking space. Paved patio to side with potted plants and shrubs. Magnolia tress enhance the beauty of this home and will prove attractive to any would be purchaser. There is a detached garage with access to side w.c. containing plenty of storage space. A glasshouse completes the rear garden.
BER No. 111953543
Energy Performance Indicator: 338.69 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.