- • Delightful detached family home situated on a wonderful elevated site
- • Bright well-proportioned accommodation throughout
- • Spectacular maritime views of Dublin bay and mountains beyond.
- • Standing on approximately 0.54 of an acre with access from both the old and new Carrickbrack road
- • Oil fired central heating
- • Ample off street parking to front
- • Beautifully landscaped gardens
- • Exceptional degree of privacy
- • Pvc double glazed windows
The property has the benefit of ample off street car parking together with an extensive lawn with an array of mature trees, plants and shrubbery. Internally, Coolmanagh enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation throughout extending to approximately 162 sq. m (1748 sq. ft). A porch leads to an inviting reception hall off which there is a spacious Living room to the front overlooking the bay. The dining room also faces out towards the Bay. To the rear there is a kitchen and a second less formal dining area. There is a useful utility room and storage room, pantry and toilet accessed off the kitchen which is a useful feature for day to day living and provides access to the outside from both sides of the house. There is a shower room on the hall return with bright velux window.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 located on the ground floor and the main bedroom is located on the first floor. This is a particularly generous room with a large picture window framing pleasing views looking south toward Dun Laoghaire and beyond to the Dublin and Wicklow Mountains. There is an ensuite off this bedroom and a generous landing area with hotpress and attic storage
The gardens and grounds of Coolmanagh must be seen to be appreciated. The garden is laid out in two tiers of lawn with a secluded lower tier providing a delightful large lawn area. A driveway leads to the back and side of the house. There is a secluded and sheltered patio and veranda to the front of the house which benefits from a wonderful southerly aspect ensuring maximum levels of afternoon and evening sunshine and is a wonderful seating area to maximise those stunning views of Dublin bay. There is also a detached garage, small putting green and raised flower beds to the side. There is a pedestrian gate leading on to the new Carrickbrack road below the house. The site extends to approx. 0.54 of an acre.
Old Carrickbrack Road is one of the most highly regarded residential addresses in north county Dublin and for good reason. A mature residential road of quality family homes some of which enjoy spectacular sea views, it is exceptionally well located close to all the amenities Howth has to offer to include nearby Howth Golf Club, the thriving seaside village of Howth with its selection of renowned restaurants, shops and Howth Yacht club for the sailing enthusiasts. The fact that all the amenities of Howth village and Sutton are only a few minutes away, that Dublin city is a mere 12km and Dublin International Airport is approximately 30 minutes’ drive seems hard to believe.
- Porch Entrance (2.00m x 2.50m)
- Tiled floor.
- Hallway (9.8m x 1.6m)
- Under stair storage. Alarm. Picture rails
- Dining Room (4.6m x 3.9m)
- Cast iron fireplace with tile inset. Double french door to south facing terrace. Door to kitchen
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 6.3m)
- Feature fireplace with wood burning stove. Wood mantle piece. Large picture window looking due south over Dublin Bay. Wood floor. Television point
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 4.60m)
- Built in shelving
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 4.6m)
- Built in wardrobes and shelving
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.45m x 3m + 2.81m x 2.9m)
- Brick fireplace in breakfast area. Box seats. Television and telephone point. Fitted kitchen with wall and floor presses. Counter tops and tils splash backs. Sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and grill. 4 ring electric hob with overhead extractor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Door to:
- Rear Hallway (1.35m x 6.85m)
- 2 doors give access to both sides of the house. Tiled floor.
- Toilet (1.9m x 1.2m)
- W.C and wash hand basin
- Utility Room (4.80m x 1.30m)
- Sink unit and drainer. Shelving. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Boiler house.
- Storage room (1.35m x 2.75m)
- Access to garden
- Shower Room (2.5m x 1.6m)
- Located on half landing with shower, wc and whb. Velux window. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail
- Landing (1.78m x 3.35m)
- Hotpress, walk in wardrobe and attic. Large velux window.
- Main Bedroom (4.85m x 4.54m)
- Built in wardrobes. Large window which has wonderful views of Dublin bay.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.45m x 2.1m)
- Shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Window to side. Tiled walls
BER No. 109821884
Energy Performance Indicator: 439.26 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.