- Highly regarded residential address
- Wonderful location being only a two minute walk to Dalkey Village, DART station, No. 8 bus and the Aircoach
- Gas fired central heating
- Curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Accommodation extends to approximately 88sq.m (947sq.ft)
- Sunny south facing rear garden measuring approximately 24m (78ft) in length
The house itself is approached by a pedestrian pathway with lawned gardens on either side leading into the generous reception hall. From here doors open into three spacious bedrooms, a sitting room and bathroom. Next there is a large dining area and galley kitchen.
There is a wonderful sense of community with this highly convenient location. It is served by public transport with the DART station in Dalkey just a few minutes’ walk away together with the No. 8 bus route. It is also served by the Aircoach to Dublin Airport. Just a short stroll from the superb conveniences that are in Dalkey Village there are an abundance of boutique and specialist shops, cafés, pubs and some of the best restaurants in South County Dublin.
Killiney Hill, Dalkey Quarry, Vico bathing area, the Forty Foot, Killiney Golf Club are close by and the yacht clubs in Dun Laoghaire offer a wealth of wonderful amenities.
- Entrance Hall (5.8m x 1.4m)
- with enclosed fuse board and storage cupboards
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.4m)
- with bow window, coal effect gas fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany surround and mantle
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 2 (2m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 4.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes and television point
- Breakfast Room (3.6m x 4.5m)
- with open fireplace with feature brick inset and timber mantle, fitted shelving and cupboards and door to
- Kitchen (1.8m x 3.3m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, four ring Beko electric hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, integrated Beko electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled ceramic floor, sink unit, work surfaces and door to rear garden
- Bathroom (2m x 2m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, Mira Elite electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls, hatch to attic and a Mynute gas boiler
The sunny south facing rear garden of 24m (78ft) is a particular feature offering immense privacy and seclusion, laid out mainly in lawn with a decked area benefitting from the afternoon and evening sun.
BER No. 108807413
Energy Performance Indicator: 384.43 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com