- Generous tastefully presented accommodation extending to approximately 86sq.m (926sq.ft)
- Sunny south facing rear garden of approximately 10.5m (34ft) in length
- Carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- New GFCH Ideal Logic boiler with EPH control and multi-fuel stove
- Located in a quiet well-maintained cul-de-sac with off street parking
- Easy access to the N11 and M50 making commuting very easy
The location is unrivalled being just off the N11, in very close proximity of the M50 road network. There is a very good selection of shopping centres and supermarkets close by including: Tesco on Churchview Road, Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt and the thriving Dundrum Town Centre just off the M50. The villages of Shankill, Cabinteely and Ballybrack provide a variety of specialist shops, pubs and restaurants. The area is surrounded by a host of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Transport links are excellent with the Cherrywood LUAS and 7/84 bus routes within walking distance.
Cherrywood is surrounded by recreational and leisure facilities to include: Loughlinstown Leisure Centre and swimming pool, Ben Dunne Gym, Cabinteely and Ballybrack Football Clubs, Seapoint RFC and Foxrock/Cabinteely GAA Club all located within Kilbogget Park. The 388-acre site at Cherrywood that is currently being developed to create a new town centre will provide even further amenities, shopping and schools when its complete. Popular towns and villages close by include: Dalkey, Killiney and Dún Laoghaire which offer a host of scenic walks and outdoor activities on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- with timber effect flooring, mirrored sliderobes, hot press and hatch to attic
- Utility Room (2m x 1.8m)
- with timber effect flooring, counter top, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe, built in storage and door through to
- Bedroom 1 (2m x 3.4m)
- which overlooks the rear garden
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.5m x 6.5m)
- with three windows overlooking the front and solid fuel stove
- Kitchen (4.2m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floor, fitted kitchen units with wooden counter top, cupboard housing the new Ideal Logic gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, four ring electric Whirlpool hob with extractor over, integrated Zanussi electric oven and grill, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, window overlooking the side and door out to the side
- Family Bathroom
- with Velux skylight, bath with Triton T90 electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear of the property, floor to ceiling wardrobe and Velux skylight
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the side
The property is approached by a large lawned front garden with cobble lock driveway providing off street parking. There is gated side access leading through to the rear garden 10.5m (34ft) long with its enviable south facing aspect which is laid out mainly in lawn with cobble lock patio area ideal for al fresco dining, garden shed and planted borders.
BER No. 100980655
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.