- Generous contemporary accommodation extending to approximately 153sq.m (1,645sq.ft)
- Tasteful interior design and colour schemes
- Large double garage with automatic roller shutter door
- Large detached utility/garden store to the side
- Large secluded south west facing rear garden
- Geothermal under floor central heating
- Solar panels for 65 – 70% free hot water
- Very energy efficient and easy to run with low utility costs
- Private location behind electric gates with ample parking
- Rural yet highly convenient location
- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Convenient to the M50, N11 and the Airport
On entering the property the high quality finish is obvious to see. The large entrance hallway boasts a natural stone tiled floor, opening up into the magnificent open plan sitting/dining room with a wall of ceiling to floor windows, the length of the room, twin double folding French doors opening out into the large secluded south west facing suntrap rear garden.
The particularly fine kitchen, is situated off this room, with a picture window overlooking the front of the property. The kitchen is finished with a range of high gloss wall and floor units and marble worktops.
Further accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, all with excellent wardrobe provisions. The master bedroom being a particularly fine sized room with sunroom area and en suite shower room. A family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath concludes the accommodation.
The setting of this beautifully proportioned spacious home will be of major interest to those seeking a contemporary home in the Rathmichael area. It will suit downsizers and families alike. This is an ideal location within easy reach of local shopping facilities in Shankill Village, the DART station and library. Major shopping centres in Bray and Cornelscourt, The Park at Carrickmines and Dundrum Shopping Centre are all easily accessible off the M50.
The LUAS at Cherrywood allows frequent access to and from the city centre and the M50 makes commuting to the city centre, the Airport and nationwide very simple. Local schools include Rathmichael, St. Anne’s, Aravon and St. Gerard’s. Two churches are within easy reach, as are walks on the eastern foothills of the Dublin Mountains. There is a selection of golf, rugby and football clubs close by. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour is just a short distance away and will appeal to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Lobby (1.75m x 3.3m)
- with tiled floor and glazed door leads into the
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 1.7m + 1.5m x 6.25m)
- with 60 x 60 natural stone tiled floor, LED recessed lighting, digital security alarm unit, telephone point and double glazed door opening out to the side
- Inner Hall (1.73m x 8.05m)
- with large Velux skylight, built in book shelving unit with storage under and door to store area that houses the geothermal central heating unit
- Sitting/Dining Room (5.65m x 9.15m)
- with double folding glazed doors opening in, solid oak floor, underfloor heating, slanted roof with LED down recessed lighting. Feature skylight above the wall of glass, ceiling to floor windows and twin double folding French doors opening out to the large patio and garden. A solid fuel burning stove set into raised marble granite hearth with alcove fuel storage either side, shelving, alcoves, twin tall windows to the rear, wall lights, telephone point, television point, opening through to
- Kitchen (2.65m x 3.9m)
- with natural stone tiled floor, fitted with off white gloss factory finish press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, marble worktops. There is a sink unit set in, pull out dual refuse bins, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, Gorenje stainless steel finish double oven with integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer. Recessed LED down lighting, picture window overlooking the front and Gorenje four ring electric hob with matching stainless steel chimney effect extractor. There is a breakfast bar separating the kitchen from the reception room,
- Outside Utility/Store Area (2m x 5.55m)
- housing the water tank. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 2.9m)
- with built in wardrobes, built in shelving, desk unit to the side of the wardrobes with shelving over and engineered timber floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 2.9m)
- with built in wardrobes, built in shelving and engineered timber floor
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.4m)
- with Jacuzzi bath with power shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, mirror over pedestal wash hand basin with illumination either side, shaving socket and light extractor, Velux skylight, recessed lighting and a chrome heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 (6.2m x 3.5m)
- with solid oak floor, excellent range of built in wardrobes with drawers to the side, with recessed lighting, wall lights, television point, telephone point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.7m x 2.4m)
- with step in tiled power shower, semi-ped wash hand basin, bidet, w.c., tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed lighting, Velux skylight, extractor and chrome heated towel rail
- Sunroom Area (2.95m x 1.25m)
- situated within the main bedroom, with recessed lighting, wall lights and door to large garden
- Garage (6m x 5.35m)
- with roller shutter and opens in to a good double garage and has double folding doors leading into the garden
Situated on a private avenue behind electric gates, there is off street parking for numerous cars and access to the double garage. Gated side access leads past the outdoor utility area, which is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer and leads to the private south west facing rear garden with large patio area, rockery, pond, gravelled and lawned areas, all bordered by fencing and mature shrubbery.
BER No. 101149938
Energy Performance Indicator: 130.54
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com