- Bright bungalow within this secure development
- Superbly located in the centre of Foxrock Village, close to every amenity
- Private parking
- Attractive rear garden with good storage
- Well maintained accommodation of approx 47sq.m (506sq.ft)
- Service Charge approx €700 p/a
5 Brighton Lodge is situated within this small gated development and boasts well laid out accommodation of approx 47sq.m (506 sq.ft) comprising sitting room with fitted kitchen off, two double bedrooms and shower room. To the rear there is a private garden with storage, and to the front, secure off street parking accessed via electronic gates. The property has been very well maintained by the current owner.
Foxrock Village is exceptionally well located . It is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the Stillorgan Road QBC, the M50 provides ease of access to all points north, south, east and west. The LUAS terminal at Sandyford is only a short drive away and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and Dundrum Town Centre. Closer to home, there is an abundance of shops and restaurants within the village itself.
- Entrance Hall: (0.9m x 5.2m)
- accessed through a hard wood door, door to hotpress and door to shower room.
- Sitting Room: (4.1m x 3.3m)
- Attractive bright room with bay window overlooking the front of the development. Gas fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround. Arch through to
- Kitchen: (2.0m x 1.9m)
- fully fitted kitchen with a range of eye and floor level units, integrated Bosch oven, Whirlpool hob, extractor fan, Hotpoint washing machine, fridge, velux window, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom: (3.5m x 2.8m)
- double room with built-in mirrored wardrobes, and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (2.2m x 2.7m)
- to the rear, with access to the attic. Door out to the rear garden.
- Shower Room:
- comprising w.c., w.h.b., shower unit with Mira power shower, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- To the rear of the property, there is an attractive paved and lawned garden with storage unit. To the front, off street parking accessed via electronic gates.
BER No. 111480455
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.