- Stunning sea views
- Exceptionally private site
- Oil central heating
- 30 minutes’ drive from Cork City centre
Constructed in 1990 Briar Hill was designed to maximise the coastal views with all the living space overlooking the sea. The accommodation in brief comprises of a conservatory which provides access to an open plan living / dining space, kitchen, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms (master ensuite). There is an office / workspace off the main bedroom which offers further expansion potential. The living spaces are mainly dual aspect and are beautifully bright and airy with new floor coverings throughout in superb condition.
The bedroom accommodation lies on either side of the living space, effectively divided into two wings. While Briar Hill is in good condition throughout, it is likely that the new owners will look to gently reorder the flow of accommodation and the cantered position on the site means that any extension would work well without interrupting the outside space hugely.
The nature of the site offers great privacy while allowing for stunning views. Briar Hill has a large driveway at its eastern side, a mature planted, tiered garden with pond to the front, a lawned garden with barna shed and glasshouse at its western side and lawn and patio to rear.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer.
- Conservatory (2.75m x 5.75m)
- Bright and welcoming, the fully glazed conservatory also acts as an entrance porch and is a real suntrap. Carpet.
- Living Room (6.43m x 4.5m)
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace. A large glazed sliding patio door overlooks the patio and garden allowing for lots of natural light and stunning sea views. Carpet
- Dining Area (3.02m x 2.97m)
- Accessed via two steps from the living space, the dining area is lovely and bright. Carpet.
- Kitchen (2.46m x 2.41m)
- Located off the dining area and offering sea views, the kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units. Appliances include dishwasher, hob, extractor, fridge / freezer and double oven. Carpet.
- Master Bedroom (4.62m x 3.58m)
- Large and bright double room with beautiful sea views. Fully carpeted with generous built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite (2.13m x 3.28m)
- With 3 piece suite including shower enclosure with power shower, tiled walls and carpet.
- Office / Studio (5.41m x 2.96m)
- Large and bright dual aspect room that offers a number of potential uses. Double doors to garden could be replaced with glazed doors to offer stunning sea views.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.6m)
- Another beautiful and bright room with sea views. Carpet and built in robes finish this fine room.
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.4m)
- This bedroom has a westerly aspect and is lovely and bright. Finished with carpet and built in robes.
- Family Bathroom (2.8m x 2.5m)
- Three piece suite to include shower enclosure with electric shower fitted and wall tiling.
Set on a mature site, Briar Hill has a large driveway with space for a number of cars with a mature planted, tiered garden with pond, a lawned area to side with greenhouse and tiered lawned garden offering magnificent views.
BER No. 109840124
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.97 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.