- Mature residential setting
- Secure gated development
- Access to local shops at the entrance gate
- Ground floor accommodation over one level
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- West facing rear garden
- Low maintenance brick facade
- Approximate floor area: 94 sqm / 1,012 sqft.
The property comprises of a large storm porch to the front which leads to a lovely bright interior hallway with carefully wrought stained glass window. The hallway is infused with plenty of natural sunlight with sliding doors out onto the rear garden. The kitchen is to the side of the property with a tiled floor and is fully stocked with floor and wall mounted presses, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit and Indesit cookware. The large living room also has tiled floors and a single sliding door out to the rear garden with a lovely gas fireplace.
The main family bathroom has a fully tiled floor and walls and frosted windows overlooking the front of the house. The two secondary bedrooms have large picture windows overlooking the front of the house with built in
wardrobes and carpet floors while the main bedroom at the end of the hallway has windows overlooking the rear garden, this room also has built in wardrobes and a master ensuite with tiled floor, walls and a double shower.
The property also has a wonderful private west facing rear garden, raised flowerbeds and an Indian sandstone paved patio area. Access to this property is excellent being located at the coastal end of the Kilbarrack road, Dublin 5 with a range of shops and local amenities on your doorstep. There are numerous transport facilities nearby with four different bus routes on the coast road and the DART Station at Howth Junction.
- Entrance Lobby (2.0m x 1.75m)
- alarm panel, main fuse board, double glazed windows overlooking the front and a stain glass double glazed window in the main door. Stone paved floor, radiator point , cornicing
- Hallway (1.7m x 7.2m)
- tiled floors, doors to all rooms, radiator point, single sliding door out to the rear garden, cornicing and hotpress, which houses the emersion and the water pump
- Kitchen (3.4m x 3.25m)
- tiled floors, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, large window overlooking the driveway, four ring Indesit electric hob and an Indesit oven underneath. extractor fan , tiled splashback, gas boiler and gas boiler timer switch. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, radiator point and door to the side of the house
- Living Room (5.6m x 5.0m plus 1.6m x 1.6m)
- Tiled floors, a large window overlooking the side of the house, single sliding door out to the rear garden, gas coal effect fire place, the fireplace has a tiled hearth and a timber mantle, ntl television point.
- Storage Room (0.85m x 0.9m)
- ideal as a laundry room, washing machine or dryer point
- Bathroom (2.25m x 1.95m plus 0.95m x 0.95m)
- tiled floors and walls, WC, WHB, bath with a telephone shower attachment and a frosted window to front
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 2.1m)
- Single room with built in wardrobes, carpet floors, large window overlooking the front with an external vent, radiator point and two double sockets
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 2.50m)
- Double room, carpet floors with built in wardrobes, windows overlooking the front, 2 sets of double sockets and a vent
- Master Bedroom (3.65m x 2.65m plus 1.55m x 1.50m)
- built in wardrobes, radiator point , door to en-suite, telephone point, TV point, and 3 sets of double sockets, window overlooks the garden.
- En- suite (1.2m x 2.65m)
- tiled floors and walls, frosted window overlooking the front, WC, WHB and enclosed double shower ran off the immersion, extractor fan
- Rear garden (10.10m x 8.30m)
- Has pedestrian access to the rear of the house out to the side of the house where the car parking spaces are located, two raised flowerbeds currently cleared of all vegetation. Couple of small conifers trees and small timber built shed in the corner of the garden, pathways around the edge are concrete and also an Indian sandstone paved circle in the centre of the garden
- Front of the property
- Concrete path housing the couple of drain access points, NTl pit, water pit and also a fire hidrent pit to the front, off street parking to the side of the house for 2 cars, sixable section of raod in the front so plarking would be plentiful if nessessery.
Rear garden: 10.10m x 8.30m (33'2" x 27'3") there is pedestrian access to the rear by the side of the house where the car parking spaces are located. There are two raised flowerbeds and a couple of small conifer trees and timber built shed in the corner of the garden, pathways around the perimeter are concrete and there is an Indian sandstone paved circle in the centre of the garden.
BER No. 108540436
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com