- Highly regarded residential address
- Ideal for both the downsizer and those to raise a family
- Within close proximity to the popular walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills and by the seafront
- Floor area of approximately 155sq.m (1,668sq.ft)
- Off street parking
- A short stroll from the vibrant villages of Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey
- Attractive wrap around landscaped gardens with sunny orientation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclave cul-de-sac of just six houses
- Glenageary DART Station on the doorstep as well as regular bus routes
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools and recreational and leisure facilitie
Briefly the accommodation comprises an enclosed porch entrance opening into a generous reception hall. Either side of the hall to the front is the sitting room and main bedroom one of which has a bay window adding an extra proportion. To the rear of the hall there is a pantry, bathroom, double bedroom, well fitted kitchen and a superb dining room. An inner hall leads through to a superb living room which is a wonderful addition to the property and enjoys tri-aspect windows overlooking the stunning garden. There is a small greenhouse to the rear. There is excellent storage built in under a stairwell that leads to a landing, family bathroom and a further double bedroom. It should be noted that at this level there is excellent under eaves storage that wraps around the first floor.
The gardens have been wonderfully landscaped and to the front there is gated off street parking for two cars whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn and maturely planted. A pedestrian gate to the side leads through to the sunny south facing lawned garden with mature patio off the sitting room extension with an exceptionally attractive pond with water feature. The garden further wraps around to the rear of the property which is paved and has further mature planting giving great privacy as well as having a vegetable garden. To the side of the property is a converted garage, garden shed and a gated pedestrian access leading through to the front.
This property is perfect for those looking to spoil themselves for a home in one of Dublin’s most desirable and sought after addresses with access to the DART and bus services on the doorstep. Located within walking distance are the superb vibrant villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey. The extensive facilities in Dun Laoghaire Town Centre are also a short commute away. The area boasts a wealth of amenities and facilities including specialist and boutique shops, bars, water sports, tennis, golf, rugby, football and GAA clubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Harold National School, Castle Park, Glenageary Killiney National School, Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast as will the Forty Foot at Sandycove Harbour.
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (1.6m x 1.2m)
- with tiled floor and locked letter box
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 5.8m)
- Sitting Room (4.1m x 4.3m)
- with bay window, picture rail, marble fireplace with marble inset, raised marble hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front, television point and built in bureau with book shelving over and cupboards and drawers under
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 4.5m)
- with picture windows overlooking the front and side, a range of built in wardrobes with drawers under, cupboards to the side, panic button and wall lights
- Inner Hall
- with heating controls and dual immersion unit
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe shower with sliding glazed door, oversized tray, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror, Dimplex fan assisted heater, shaving socket and light
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.3m)
- with window overlooking the rear and corner wash hand basin with fitted mirror and light over
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.4m)
- with a range of solid timber press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Belling four ring gas hob with extractor over, Zanussi double oven, fridge, Siemens dishwasher and double glazed door opening out to the rear
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.4m)
- with window overlooking the rear, marble fireplace with marble inset, open fire and marble hearth, picture rail, built in corner display cabinet with cupboard under, timber floor and television point
- with understairs storage and cloak hanging and wall mounted anemometer
- Living Room (4m x 5.2m)
- with picture rail, dual aspect windows, one overlooking the side and the other a double glazed sliding patio door opening out to the garden, Adam style marble fireplace with marble inset, hearth and open fire and door to the lean to greenhouse (12'6" x 8') which in turn opens out to the garden
- with Velux skylight, under eaves storage and hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.8m)
- with built in wardrobes either side of the room, Velux skylight, excellent under eaves storage and dormer window
- Family Bathroom
- with bath, w.c., bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light and Velux skylight
- Converted Garage (2.5m x 5m)
- 2.5m x 5m (8'2" x 16'5") with gas fired central heating boiler, excellent fitted shelving, cupboards, drawers, window out front, chest freezer, washing machine & drier
To the front there is a maturely planted and lawned garden with gated off street parking for two cars. Pedestrian access either side of the property leads through to the rear and side gardens that are again, maturely planted, laid out in lawn with patio, pond and water feature as well as a vegetable garden. The wrap around garden has a sunny orientation.
BER No. 110722998
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.