- Superb opportunity to acquire a bungalow in a small gated residential development
- Situated behind electronically operated security gates
- Beautifully presented accommodation throughout
- Feature conservatory with pleasant outlook over garden
- Delightful secluded garden which is not overlooked to the rear with side access
- The property has the unique added benefit of fitted features enabling special care
- Parking to the front of the property
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm system
- Within walking distance of Stillorgan Village
- Gross internal floor area of approx. 62 sq.m (667 sq.ft)
Number 12 Beaufield Manor enjoys a choice position within the development, benefitting from a secluded garden to the rear which enjoys a south and westerly aspect. Internally the property enjoys comfortable accommodation to include a living room, a well-appointed kitchen which opens out to a very pleasant conservatory which overlooks the private rear garden, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The generous garden to the rear affords a purchaser an opportunity to further extend the property if so desired. Parking is to the front of the property and there are visitors spaces within the development. To the rear there is a delightful, mature garden measuring approximately 8m x 8m, (27ft x 27ft) which is stocked with a wealth of mature plants and shrubs. The immensely private space is not overlooked and enjoys a pleasant south and westerly aspect ensuring maximum levels of afternoon and evening sunshine.
- Entrance Porch
- with hardwood hall door leading to
- Reception Hall: (1.00m x 4.60m)
- with digital security alarm control panel.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 3.70m)
- with attractive painted fireplace with gas fire inset and decorative tiled surround, built-in press units, two timber framed leaded glass windows to front and carpeted floor.
- Kitchen: (2.60m x 4.00m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, stainless steal sink unit, four ring halogen hob with extractor fan over and Zanussi electric oven underneath, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor. Opening to
- Conservatory: (3.90m x 2.65m)
- leads out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 2.90m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture window.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 2.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture window to rear.
- Bathroom: (3.00m x 1.60m)
- with toilet, pedestal wash hand basin, step in shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to hotpress.
There is a car parking space behind electronically operated security gates within the development. There are also visitor spaces within the development. There is a side passage leading to the rear garden which measures 8m x 8m (27ft x 27ft) and enjoys a pleasant private aspect. The rear garden is extensively planted with a range of mature shrubs. There is a detached outhouse plumbed for a washing machine.
BER No. 109744755
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.57 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.