- Extensive front and rear gardens on a site of approximately 0.2 acre
- Highly regarded residential address
- Within a short walk of Glenageary DART station
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Floor area of approximately 104sq.m (1,120sq.ft)
- Excellent off street car parking
- Digital security alarm system
- Offers vast potential for further development subject to Planning Permission
- Oil fired central heating
- Close to a host of amenities including schools and leisure facilities
The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a kitchen/breakfast room, a large living room, a dining room, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a guest wc. The property is well set back from the road and offers off street parking for numerous cars on a cobble-lock drive. A standalone garage to the side of the house provides extra storage. To the rear of the property is a large private west facing garden laid out in lawn.
Barnhill Road is a mature, highly regarded and settled residential road within close proximity of a wide range of conveniences. The property is located just a short walk from every imaginable amenity and facility in Dalkey village with its specialist and boutique shops, banks, delicatessens, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Public transport is excellent with Glenageary DART station close by and numerous bus roputes along with the regular Aircoach in Dalkey Village providing ease of access to the city centre and airport. Local shopping is available just across the road at Barnhill Stores.
There are a host of excellent primary and secondary schools close by such as Castlepark, Wyvern, Dalkey School Project, St. Joseph of Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. There is also a wide range of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including golf and tennis clubs as well as the hugely popular sailing and marine activities at the yacht clubs and marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The walks over Dalkey and Killiney Hills and along the seafront are particularly popular and offer stunning views.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 5.6m)
- with picture rail, alarm panel and archway through to the rear lobby
- Living Room (4.2m x 4.25m)
- with window overlooking the front, picture rail and open fireplace with stone surround, timber mantle and stone hearth
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, picture rail, open fireplace with stone surround, timber mantle and electric fire inset and hatch through to the kitchen
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the side of the property, fitted wardrobes with louvered doors and picture rail
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.4m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden, a range of built in wardrobes with presses over and central vanity unit
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with glazed door and window overlooking the rear garden
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 2.3m)
- with partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, bath with telephone shower attachment and hot press with ventilated shelving
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.45m x 3.4m)
- with glazed door opening in, a range of floor and wall units, free standing fridge/freezer, Beko electric oven with extractor over, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink with drainer, Whirlpool washing machine, Zanussi dishwasher, windows overlooking the rear garden, archway through to the breakfast room area with timber panelling on the walls and glazed door opening through to a
- Lobby (3.2m x 0.8m)
- with door out to the side passageway which accesses the garage
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, w.c., tiled splashback, frosted window overlooking the side
- Garage (2.6m x 4.7m)
- block built with timber roof
The gardens are a particularly fine feature of this property with the front laid out with a manicured lawn area with off street parking for numerous cars on a cobble-lock drive and access to the garage. A side access leads to the extensive rear garden of approximately 30m (98ft) in length laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and trees with total site area measuring approximately 0.2 acre.
BER No. 112917208
Energy Performance Indicator: 494.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.