- Magnificent elevated setting overlooking Dublin city
- Positioned on beautiful grounds of approximately (c.1.25 acre / 0.5 Ha)
- Elevated grounds commanding spectacular views across the countryside, Dublin City and beyond
- Four double bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Large double garage
- Extensive car parking area to the front
- Idyllic country setting
- Close proximity to Stepaside Village and M50 motorway
- Floor Area approximately 228 sq. m / 2,454 sq. ft.
The property enjoys extensive accommodation all on one level. Upon entering the porch is a spacious hallway leading to a magnificently proportioned living room. The focal point of this majestic room is the with large picture windows taking full advantage of the exceptional views of the grounds and the city, a feature that carries across all the front rooms of this property. Kitchen/ breakfast area is fully fitted and leads out to a large dining room, conservatory and utility room. The master bedroom is a notable feature including an ensuite bathroom, with views. There are three additional bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garage area can be accessed internally from the conservatory and is an open plan area of 40 sq.m. (430 sq.ft.), which would suit a variety of uses including home gymnasium, additional guest accommodation or games room. Outside there is ample parking to the front. The property is surrounded by landscaped grounds with amazing views, pond area, and private patio area at rear of property and secluded walkway to sunken garden with BBQ area.
The nearby village of Stepaside has easy access to the M50 motorway, making all national roads out of Dublin City and Dublin International Airport within easy commuting distance. Dublin Bus runs a regular service through Stepaside Village. There are many excellent primary schools and secondary schools in the area. Together with a number of restaurants, shops and other services that cater for all needs. Dundrum Shopping Centre is approximately 5km (3 miles) and offers all shopping needs and entertainment requirements including a cinema and a number of restaurants, while Sandyford Business Park and the Luas station is approximately 4.9km (3 miles) from the property. This property is located within close proximity to no fewer than six golf clubs, including Stepaside Golf Course, Carrickmines, Glen Cullen and Kilternan. The Wicklow Way is a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.24m x 6.96m)
- Entrance Hall: (3.25m x 6.00m)
- spacious room with hardwood parquet flooring and double doors to
- Living Room: (5.53m x 7.59m)
- with open fireplace with raised granite hearth and marble surround, large picture windows with magnificent views, sliding doors to rear garden
- Inner Hallway: ([7.26m x 1.06m] + [1.80m x 6.66m] + [2.06m x 2.04m])
- with access to attic and hotpress
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area: ([3.12m x 3.13m] + [5.54m x 3.08m])
- range of units and cupboards, stainless steel sink, built in electric oven and gas hob, AGA range, plumbed for dishwasher
- Dining Room: (5.46m x 5.25m)
- with feature fireplace with brass surround, doors to conservatory and rear patio
- Conservatory: (2.36m x 6.38m)
- access to garage, kitchen and utility room, tiled floor
- Utility Room: (1.80m x 2.79m)
- tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and dryer
- Master Bedroom: (3.92m x 5.26m)
- fitted wardrobes, large picture window with door to
- Ensuite: (2.34m x 3.89m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead power shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls with mosaic tiles.
- Bedroom 2: (3.12m x 5.54m)
- with open fireplace, large picture window and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.59m x 3.73m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.71m x 3.66m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.47m x 2.57m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
Set amid majestic grounds which extends to (c.1.25 acre / 0.5 Ha), afforded a high degree of privacy and seclusion in this most convenient setting. The property is perched on a site looking towards Dublin city and beyond and is predominately set out in mature level lawned gardens, bordered by mature trees and hedge grows adding to the privacy and tranquillity of the setting. There is a pond area, private patio at rear of property and secluded walkway to sunken garden with BBQ area. Garage: 6.07m x 6.55m (19'11" x 21'6") (40 sq.m. (430 sq.ft.) Suitable for a variety of uses with two sets of double doors and door leading to boiler room. Boiler Room: 1.18m x 3.18m (3'10" x 10'5") Back Shed: 2.43m x 3.05m (8' x 10') accessed via rear garden
BER No. 111115549
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.