- Generous extended and modernised accommodation of approximately 211sq.m (2,271sq.ft)
- Highly regarded and convenient location within walking distance of Shankill village and Dart station
- Gas fired central heating
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, the QBC and the LUAS
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Kingspan solar heating
- Tasteful interior design and colour schemes
- Excellent off-street parking
- Within walking distance of the Dublin Mountains
- Delightful west facing rear garden measuring approximately 16m (60ft)
This superb family home has been completely redeveloped and extended turning a once traditional cottage into this light filled contemporary property of approximately, 211sqm (2,271sqft). The attention to detail and creative design elements are immediately apparent on entering this beautiful home. No. 32 is presented in walk in condition and caters for everything expected of a modern family home. Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts an inviting entrance hall, guest W.C., living room, cloakroom, kitchen/ dining area, utility room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and additional family room. Upstairs, the accommodation is completed by a large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. There are also two large attic rooms and a plant room.
A particular feature of this stunning home is the rear garden, measuring approx. 16m (52ft) in length which is accessible from both the living room and kitchen and benefits from a south-westerly aspect. The garden is mainly laid in sandstone patio and a raised lawn. Additionally, there is a generous storage room to the rear of the property. To the front, the home is approached by a cobble lock entrance, while the gravelled driveway allows for off-street parking.
This charming home benefits from its location on this quiet cul-de-sac within this highly regarded residential development. The conveniences of Shankill Village with its excellent range of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs are minutes away. The area is very well served by public transport links including the local DART at Shankill and numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood. The N11 and M50 interchange are both within easy reach of the property and provide ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide. There is a wide selection of recreational amenities close by including golf, rugby and football clubs as well as pleasant strolls along Shankill Beach, over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Shanganagh Park with its fields and playground. For the more experienced walker Pucks Castle and the Ballycorus lead mines are close by. There is also an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools with Rathmichael National School, St. Anne’s and St. Gerard’s just to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall (8.3m x 2.6m)
- with alarm panel and enclosed fuse board.
- Guest W.C. (1.6m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, W.C. and W.H.B.
- Inner Hallway (3.9m x 1.3m)
- Storage Room (1.1m x 1.5m)
- Living Room (5m x 5.1m)
- with DRU gas fireplace, dual aspect windows and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room (8.9m x 3m)
- with a range of floor and eye level units, island unit with five ring gas stove, overhead extractor fan, Bosch oven, stainless steel double sink unit with Insinkerator, tiled splashback, integrated Beko dishwasher, free standing Belling fridge, double doors out to the rear garden and door to
- Utility Room (2.2m x 2.9m)
- with a range of eye and floor level units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit, free standing Hotpoint washing machine, free standing Hisense double freezer and access to the rear garden.
- Inner Hall (9m x 1.8m)
- with access to front via original hall door.
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.9m)
- with free standing wardrobes and windows overlooking front.
- Family Room (4.9m x 3.5m)
- with open cast iron fireplace and windows overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.6m)
- with free standing wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (8m x 5.4m)
- with free standing wardrobes and windows overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled walls and floor, bath with shower head attachment, W.C., W.H.B., shower unit, Velux roof light and wall hanging cabinet.
- Master Bedroom (4.9m x 4.9m)
- with large picture window overlooking rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.5m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B., shower unit and heated towel rail.
- Walk-in-Wardrobe (1.3m x 1.5m)
- with built in rails and storage unit.
- Attic Room 1 (3.4m x 4.8m)
- with eaves storage, Velux window and access to the plant room which houses the boiler, two water tanks, pump and Kingspan solar unit.
- Attic Room 2 (2.5m x 5.1m)
- with Velux window overlooking the rear and access to eaves storage.
This superb family home is approached by a cobble lock entrance with a gravelled driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden, which is laid in sandstone patio and raised lawn, extends to approx. 16m (52ft) in length and enjoys a south-westerly aspect making this the perfect property for long summer days and al fresco dining. STORAGE ROOM: 3m x 2m (9'10" x 6'7") to rear of the house, accessed via the garden.
BER No. 101432540
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.