- Three bed detached bungalow
- Garden to front with driveway providing ample off street parking
- Large east facing rear garden set in lawn with raised flower bed, mature trees and shrubs
- Dog / cat run in place
- Modern uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Convenient to local amenities, schools and shops
- Easy access to M50 road network
- Convenient to Clonsilla and Blanchardstown villages
- Total floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
The accommodation extends to 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft) and is well laid out. There is a large living room overlooking the front garden, this room has a feature fireplace with a gas inset. The L-Shaped fitted kitchen provides a great deal of storage in both floor and wall mounted units and also has ample counter space. There are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and shower room. The property has been very well maintained and is presented in turn key condition. It has modern PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating.
This house will appeal to those looking for a well located family home and to investors alike. The M50 road network provides convenient access to the city centre and also the north and south city. Clonsilla provides all the required amenities on your doorstep and enjoys good public transport links by both bus and train. Clonsilla Train station and the local shops and schools are in easy walking distance as is the Blanchardstown Centre.
- Entrance Porch (2.80m x 2.40m)
- Entrance Hall (1.95m x 1.35m and 3.50m x 1.10m)
- L shaped entrance hall.
- Living Room (3.50m x 4.80m)
- self contained reception room overlooking the front garden with fireplace and gas inset.
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.50m x 4.05m)
- with L shaped fitted kitchen, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Door to east facing rear garden.
- Bedroom One (3.15m x 4.20m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.00m x 3.15m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.85m x 2.40m)
- single bedroom with door to front garden, serving as additional entrance and with built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room (3.65m x 1.55m)
- with wc, whb and airing cupboard.
BER No. 110583242
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.