- Quiet sought after residential location
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard
- Floor area of approximately
- Gas fired central heating
- South west facing gardens
- Ample off street parking gated parking
- Three large double bedrooms all with en-suites
- Excellent local shopping and transport facilities
1 Arnold Grove enjoys bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Then property has been refurbished in recent years to a very high standard with open plan kitchen/ living with door to a south west facing rear garden that captures the sun well into the evening. To the front is a formal sitting room, bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom. Upstairs two good sized double bedrooms both with en-suites complete the accommodation.
1 Arnold Grove is situated on the corner of Avondale Road and Arnold Grove. This is a highly popular and much sought after suburban address surrounded by an abundance of amenities and facilities including the excellent shopping at Killiney Shopping Centre and further afield at Dun Laoghaire, excellent public transport facilities including the DART and regular bus services and a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools close by. Access to an extensive road network including the N11 and M50 provides ease of access both to the city centre and nationwide.
There are a wide variety of sporting and recreational activities including golf, GAA, football, tennis and rugby clubs together with many stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The seafront is just a short distance away with the four yacht clubs and extensive marina facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 6.41m)
- with timber floor and hot press with immersion
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Sitting Room (3.77m x 4.87m)
- with window to front and side and fireplace with marble mantel and inset BG electronically vented stove
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (3.9m x 9.66m)
- with timber floor, double doors to rear garden and door to side, kitchen comprises fitted units, presses and work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit, window to front and side, Zanussi oven, Neff hob and extractor fan
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 4.08m)
- with window to front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.96m)
- with window overlooking rear garden and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin and under eaves storage
- Bedroom 3 (4.26m x 4.4m)
- with under eaves storage and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
1 Arnold Grove boast exceptional south west facing gardens. To the front is pedestrian gate with path, bordered by lawns leading to the front door. The lawns wrap around the house to the rear creating a place for kids to play securely and a patio for dining "Al Fresco". Finally a car gate provides secure parking for two cars.
BER No. 111159588
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.90
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.