- Highly regarded and convenient residential address
- Well laid out accommodation of approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating system
- Attic space offering potential for development
- Double glazing throughout
- Exceptional rear garden measuring approx. 35m (114 ft)
- Excellent potential for extending (subject to PP)
- Ample off-street parking
There are a wide variety of amenities available close by in Dun Laoghaire including two shopping centres, a selection of local and boutique shops, excellent schools, pubs, restaurants, the IMC cinema and The Pavilion Theatre. The Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology (IADT) is only a short stroll away as is the park and natures trails at Honeypark.
Close at hand there is a wide range of sporting and recreational amenities available including a selection of golf, tennis, football and rugby clubs as well the gym and leisure centre with swimming pool on Monkstown Avenue and Dun Laoghaire harbour with its four yacht clubs and extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine enthusiast. This superb location is serviced by excellent transport facilities with the 46A bus route located at either end of Kill Avenue and the Dart within walking distance at Dun Laoghaire station. The N11 and M50 are only a short commute away and allow ease of access to the city centre and the surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 6.1m)
- with alarm panel, enclosed fuse board, storage cupboard and access to attic
- Living Room (3.3m x 4.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, open tiled fireplace with electric fire insert
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 4.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Kitchen (3.2m x 4.6m)
- with part tiled and part laminate wood flooring, a range of eye and floor level units, stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi washing machine, Leisure oven with four ring hob and extractor over, floor to ceiling storage unit housing the Ideal gas boiler and water tank and access to the side which in turn opens out to the rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, overhead storage
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and overhead storage
- Family Bathroom (1.5m x 2.4m)
- with power shower, W.C., W.H.B. with storage unit, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls
To the front there is a cobblelock driveway providing ample off-street parking. A pedestrian gate leads through to the private rear garden that is laid out in lawn with three block-built storage sheds. The rear garden measures approximately 35m (114ft) in length and offers excellent potential for extension (subject to planning permission).
BER No. 112646146
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.