- Prime residential location
- Substantial gardens extending to 0.13 acres
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Gas heating
- Further development or extension potential due to private setting and large site size
Extending to approximately 110 SqM (1180 Sq Ft), the property comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan kitchen / dining / living room, family room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. A raised deck is accessed from the main living area to make best use of a real suntrap from which to enjoy the city views. An enclosed patio is accessed from the third bedroom via patio doors providing a peaceful and private outdoor space.
With the city centre, showgrounds, Pairc Ui Caoimh , Blackrock Village and Blackrock Castle all within walking distance, schools and all amenities close by and excellent transport links, viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Hallway (5.5m x 1.8m)
- Large and bright with solid timber flooring.
- Kitchen (3.9m x 3.4m)
- Well designed kitchen with high quality fitted units at floor and eye level. Integrated appliances include gas hob, extractor, oven and grill. Solid timber flooring. A large window provides lots of natural light.
- Living Room (6.7m x 3.4m)
- A vaulted ceiling with two velux windows provides a bright and spacious living space. Patio doors grant access to the raised deck. Solid timber flooring.
- Family Room (4.8m x 3.8m)
- A deep bay window on the northern gable and two porthole windows on western wall ensures brightness. Completed by a solid fuel fireplace and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.5m)
- A bright bedroom with south facing bay window, timber flooring and large fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.09m x 2.82m)
- Located to the front of the property, with timber flooring this room is also very bright.
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 3.5m)
- Located to the rear of the property, French doors to patio and a porthole window allow lots of light and fresh air. Finished with timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (3.6m x 2.5m)
- White 3 piece suite with roll top cast iron bath and separate shower enclosure. Timber flooring with traditional wall panelling complete this room.
Archdale is well positioned behind double gates leading to a driveway that provides ample car parking to the front and side. The front of the property is beautifully planted with mature shrubs and flowers. There is a private patio on the western side of the property and the enclosed rear garden is lawned. A garden shed provides extra storage.
BER No. 109706119
Energy Performance Indicator: 53.96
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org