- Bright two bedroom first floor apartment
- Superb condition throughout
- Large storage areas within apartment
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Living room wired for surround sound
- 24 hour concierge service on site
- Video intercom & burglar alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Use of on site gym
- Double glazed windows
- A five minute walk to Balally LUAS Station
- Management fee approx. €1900 per annum
The accommodation briefly consists of two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite), large utility room and hot press, modern fitted kitchen, bright living dining area with balcony off and luxury bathroom complete with under floor heating. The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge service which is on site along with the use of superb gym facilities. There is ample car parking for visitors and this apartment has one designated underground space.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes' from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Wesley College, De la Salle, Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Balally Luas stations. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall
- L-shaped with bright ceramic tiled floor, alarm panel, large hot press with great storage facility
- Utility Room
- with tiled floor, ample storage and Samsung washing machine
- Storage Cupboard
- Living/ Dining Area (4.80m x 4.00m)
- with solid wooden floors, recessed lighting, wired for surround sound, security video intercom, TV point, phone point and access to large balcony
- Kitchen (3.00m x 2.10m)
- fully fitted contemporary kitchen with ample storage, polished stone worktops, kitchen appliances included, Neff stainless steel single oven, Neff microwave oven, integrated ceramic hob, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiles on floor and walls
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 3.30m)
- bright double bedroom, large built in wardrobe, recessed lighting, TV point and
- En Suite Shower Room (2.10m x 1.50m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, under sink storage, shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls with fitted mirror, shelving.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, recessed lighting, shelving, fitted mirror and under sink storage
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 2.70m)
- a double bedroom with wardrobe and recessed lighting
There is an onsite concierge service at the entrance with designated parking space and numerous visitor spaces. There is a secure bicycle shed underground, landscaped gardens and use of the gym facilities.
BER No. 100344704
Energy Performance Indicator: 102.3 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.