- Bright two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent condition throughout
- A five minute walk to Balally LUAS Station
- Management fee €1,650 per annum
- Floor Area approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of two double bedrooms (master en-suite and walk-in wardrobe), hot press, kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. There is ample car parking for visitors and this apartment has one designated underground space.
This property is located within easy access of Dundrum Village and Ballinteer Shopping Centre. The excellent shopping, dining and leisure facilities of Dundrum Town Centre are only a short walk away. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity and UCD is within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor and leisure enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marlay Park, Airfield Estate and Meadowbrook Leisure Centre. There are excellent transport links within walking distance including the Dundrum and Balally LUAS stations, airport bus links and many other Dublin bus routes. The M50 motorway is within a two minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin Airport, north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.48m x 1.18m)
- Large bright hallway. Coving.
- Inner hallway: (3.34m x 1.16m)
- Hotpress and storage. Recess lighting. Coving.
- Living/Dining Area: (6.35m x 2.94m)
- Wooden floors, security intercom, TV point, phone point. Access to the balcony which has a view of the landscaped gardens and is south east facing.
- Kitchen: (3.00m x 2.07m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with ample storage. Kitchen appliances included, Bosch stainless steel single oven, integrated ceramic hob, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.98m x 3.03m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor.
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.70m x 2.21m)
- Fitted variety of wardrobe space.
- En-suite: (1.96m x 1.51m)
- with w.c., whb, corner shower, tiled floors and walls. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2: (4.92m x 2.33m)
- Double Bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor. Boiler cupboard.
- Bathroom: (2.13m x 2.06m)
- with w.c., whb, bath with shower attachment, recessed lighting and fitted mirror. Underfloor heating.
There is one designated parking space and numerous visitor spaces. There is a secure bicycle shed underground and landscaped gardens.
BER No. 110021730
Energy Performance Indicator: 229.29 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.