- Gas fired central heating
- Bright south facing apartment situated to the rear of the development
- Short walk to the Dart and Seafront
- Approximatley 79 sq.m. (850 sq.ft.) of elegant well proportioned accommodation
- Attractive living room with feature picture windows and excellent ceiling height
- Well fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Secure underground parking, visitor parking and bicycle lock up
- Prime residential development off Mount Merrion Avenue
- Magnificent landscaped gardens
- Service Charge: Approximately €2,175 per annum.
- Management Company: Wyse Property Management
Woodview benefits from an enviable location just off Mount Merrion Avenue on this sought after residential road within walking distance of Blackrock village hosting a selection of shopping centres, restaurants, leisure facilities and Dart Station at both Blackrock and Booterstown. Nearby is UCD Smurfit Business College, Blackrock Bowling and Lawn Tennis Club and a wide range of schools and University College Dublin Campus at Belfield is within easy access.
- Reception Hall: (1.40m x 3.55m)
- with ceiling coving, oak timber flooring, hot press with extensive storage.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (8.65m x 5.20m)
- attractive sandstone fireplace with gas fire, marble inset, feature picture window overlooking the rear. Kitchen fitted with a good range of shaker style cherry wood presses and drawer units, saucepan drawers, 4 ring electric Bosch hob (potential to change to gas) with stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel oven beneath, stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Bosch washer dryer, integrated Bosch fridge freezer and oak timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.20m x 4.80m)
- master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and door to ensuite.
- Ensuite (1.40m x 2.25m)
- with pedestal WHB, WC, corner shower with part tiled walls and integrated wall mirror.
- Bedroom 2: (2.70m x 3.55m)
- with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.20m x 1.70m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, part tiled walls and bath with overhead shower and glass shower panel.
- The development enjoys well stocked landscaped grounds together with ample communal parking and secure underground parking. A particular feature to the apartment is the quiet setting to the rear that enjoys all day south sunshine.
BER No. 108660234
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.86 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.