- Stunning, interior designed top floor apartment
- Exclusive development in the heart of Clonskeagh
- Mature landscaped grounds
- Fixtures and fittings of the highest standards, including motorised curtain tracks & blinds.
- Gas fired central heating
- Light, bright and spacious accommodation
- Car parking space behind electric gates
- Southerly balcony
- Additional private attic space
- Lift access
- Floor area of approx. 97 sqm / 1,044 sqft
- Service charge: €2,350 per annum
A unique top floor apartment situated in this well-located development offering bright and spacious accommodation, Apt. 7 has been substantially refurbished and modernised to the highest of standards. Tastefully decorated with top quality materials, this apartment boasts well-proportioned living accommodation and ample storage, as well as a suntrap southerly aspect balcony.
Upon entering the apartment, there is a welcoming entrance hall with utility storage unit and deep hotpress. The master bedroom offers plenty of built in storage, as well as an en-suite with large walk-in shower. The second bedroom, another double, also has generous storage. A separate kitchen/breakfast room benefits from a range of high gloss units, as well as a feature tall pointed window with views across the tree tops and as far as the Pigeon House in Ringsend. Double doors from the hall lead through to a large living/dining room, tastefully decorated with herringbone parquet floors and double doors to the large southerly balcony. The balcony benefits from seclusion and height above the surrounding trees, and is an oasis of tranquillity. There is the additional benefit of private attic storage in the property.
The location of the property is second to none, situated at one end of the popular tree-lined Maple Road and only a stones’ throw from all of the amenities Milltown has to offer. The Luas at Milltown is less than a ten-minute walk from the property, providing direct access to Dublin city centre, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford, Cherrywood and all surrounding areas. The villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines are within close proximity, offering a selection of cafes, restaurants, services and amenities.
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 5.7m)
- with burglar alarm, intercom to front door, utility closet with space for dryer & shelving units, large hotpress. Attractive tiled floors.
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4m)
- (not including wardrobes) attractive aspect overlooking communal gardens, range of built in wardrobes, electric curtains and blinds, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- tiled floor, tiled walls, step in rain shower, w.c., wash hand basin with large mirror over, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 4.25m)
- with range of fitted wardrobes, electric blinds, attic trapdoor into large attic space providing ample storage.
- tiled floors, partly tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with rain shower overhead unit, heated towel rail, mirror over sink.
- Kitchen (4.55m x 2.95m)
- (+ breakfast area) with large feature pointed window with views across to the Pigeon House towers and across the treetops of Clonskeagh, tiled floors, tiled splashback, range of built in high gloss black & white modern kitchen units with black stone worktop, one and half bowl integrated stainless steel sink, Whirlpool induction booster hob, integrated NEFF double oven, integrated NEFF dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast area in window.
- Living Room (4.5m x 6.1m)
- accessed by double doors from hall, with herringbone parquet flooring, feature electric fireplace with slate insert and hearth, stone surround & mantlepiece, electric curtains, double French doors leading out to the balcony.
- Balcony (4.7m x 2.9m)
- tiled patio with a southerly facing aspect, views across to the Dublin Mountains and over the treetops of Milltown & Dundrum, pleasant outlook over the communal gardens.
BER No. 103423877
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.88
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.