- Security alarm
- Telephone intercom system
- Gas fired central heating
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Double glazed windows with planation shutters
- 10% Residents discount for Mespil Swimming Pool
- Resident disc parking available
- Visitor disc parking available
- Residents laundry room available with semi industrial machines
- Prestigious Dublin 4 location
- Within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Donnybrook and Ballsbridge
- Air Coach as well as numerous bus routes close by
- Luas stop at Charlemont 5-minute walk away
- Dublin Bike Station at Wilton Terrace 2-minute walk away
- Management Company: Wyse Property Management
- Service Charge: €2,300
Apt. 68 was refurbished four years ago and extends to approximately 41 sqm (441 sq. ft). On entry to the apartment there is a generous entrance hall with security alarm and telephone intercom system. From here there is access to a sizeable living room which is wired with three five-amp outlets for optimum ambient lighting, electric fire, TV and broadband points and a large window with attractive planation shutters. The apartment further benefits from a well-fitted separate kitchen, main shower room and bedroom with a good range of fitted sliding wardrobes. There are two additional storage closets, one is currently in use as a utility space.
Mespil Estate enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience, positioned just off the Grand Canal within walking distance of Dublin’s main shopping and business districts with an abundance of amenities on the door step, including all the facilities of Baggot Street. As mentioned previously, it is just a short stroll from St. Stephen’s Green and the villages of Donnybrook, Ranelagh and Ballsbridge. You are further connected to the surrounding areas via numerous Dublin Bus routes, the Luas at Charlemont and the Dublin Bike Hub on Wilton Terrace. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Amazon and LinkedIn to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and cafés. There is also an array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena.
- Entrance Hall (1.23m x 2.47m + 1.93m x 1m)
- L-shaped with engineered wooden flooring, phone intercom system, security alarm, door to storage room and door to utility space with built in shelving and engineered wooden flooring
- Kitchen (1.84m x 2.66m)
- with tiled floor, tiled splashback, good range of fitted cupboards & overhead units, Glacier fridge, oven with ceramic four ring hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, window overlooking communal gardens with plantation shutters, gas boiler housed and extractor fan.
- Living Room (4.82 x 3.21m)
- Engineered wooden flooring, ceiling coving, electric fire, large window facing east with plantation shutters, wired for broadband & TV, three five-amp outlets for additional ambient lighting.
- Bathroom (1.94m x 1.80m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, large corner shower with Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mirrored cabinet unit, w.c., heated towel rail, frosted window with plantation shutters and extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2.63m x 2.95m)
- Engineered wooden flooring, window with plantation shutters and a range of sliding fitted wardrobes.
BER No. 105161707
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.59 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.