- Bright and spacious two bedroom second floor apartment
- West facing balcony
- Secure communal parking
- Ample storage
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 87 sqm (936 sqft)
- MD Property Management.
- Service charge €2,500 per annum
The apartment itself is bright and spacious, extending to approximately 87sqm (936 sqft). Upon entering the property there is an entrance hall with ample storage, leading into a large living room with a west facing aspect and balcony off. There is a separate kitchen and dining room, further complimented by two generous bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. The balcony captures the evening sun and provides private outdoor space, a rarity this close to the city centre.
Situated on the premier Wellington Road, Wellington House is a highly regarded development in close proximity to all one could need. With access to Baggot Street at the end of the road, as well as the villages of Donnybrook and Ballsbridge within an easy walk of the property, there is a wide range of services and amenities in easy reach for residents. Dublin City Centre is also an easy distance from the property, with direct transport on the main commuter roads as well as public transport to all surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall
- Attractive ceiling coving, door leading to storage cupboard, door leading to hot press, door to cloakroom with Eircom Phonewatch Alarm, video intercom.
- Drawing Room (5.1m x 3.95 (5.13m x 12.95) + 2.1m x 1.55m)
- Stunning period fireplace with slate hearth, slate surround, reeded brass inset, gas coal effect fire, attractive ceiling coving, patio door leading to
- With magnificent views over communal grounds, west facing enjoying evening sunshine, storage area off housing gas fired boiler.
- Dining Room (2.58m x 2.9m)
- door from drawing room, magnificent picture window and ceiling coving.
- Kitchen (2.35m x 2.9m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, double Belling oven, four ring hob with extractor over, bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback, magnificent picture window overlooking the grounds.
- Bedroom 2 (2.95m x 2.89m)
- ceiling coving, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 4.05m)
- Sliding mirrored wardrobes, floor to ceiling separate bfitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking communal grounds.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with telephone shower, tiled walls
- Main Shower Room
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., separate shower, tiled walls
BER No. 111887030
Energy Performance Indicator: 247 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.