- Accommodation extending to 59 sq.m. (635 sq.ft.).
- Beautifully presented accommodation.
- Service charge €1,400 per annum.
- Residential disk parking.
- Electric central heating.
- Superb location.
Superbly located on the corner of Mount Street Crescent and Warrington Place and overlooking the Grand Canal, a more convenient situation is hard to imagine being only a short walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. This area is host a number of global businesses as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.06m x 1.72m)
- with storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Living Room (5.65m x 4.59m)
- Kitchen area with range of high gloss presses, double oven, hob and extractor fan. Living area with semi solid wood floor, feature open fire fireplace and pair of built-in bookcases, picture window overlooking Warrington Place and Canal.
- Inner Hallway (3.3m x 1.6m)
- currently used as study.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.6m)
- with extensive range of built-in wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 1.7m)
- with bath, shower over, w.c. and w.h.b., fully tiled walls.
Attractive lawned garden to front and gravelled area to rear with bicycle park. Residential disk parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.