- Accommodation extending to 59 sq.m. (635 sq.ft.).
- Beautifully presented accommodation.
- Service charge €1,400 per annum.
- Residential disk parking.
- Electric central heating.
- Superb location.
Superbly located on the corner of Mount Street Crescent and Warrington Place and overlooking the Grand Canal, a more convenient situation is hard to imagine being only a short walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. This area is host a number of global businesses as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.06m x 1.72m)
- with storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Living Room (5.65m x 4.59m)
- Kitchen area with range of high gloss presses, double oven, hob and extractor fan. Living area with semi solid wood floor, feature open fire fireplace and pair of built-in bookcases, picture window overlooking Warrington Place and Canal.
- Inner Hallway (3.3m x 1.6m)
- currently used as study.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.6m)
- with extensive range of built-in wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 1.7m)
- with bath, shower over, w.c. and w.h.b., fully tiled walls.
Attractive lawned garden to front and gravelled area to rear with bicycle park. Residential disk parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com