- Private designated car parking.
- Overall floor area of approximately 46 sq.m. (495 sq.ft.).
- Service Charge of approximately €950 per annum.
- Dual aspect with two private balconies.
- Double glazed windows.
- Within walking distance of all the amenities at Rathfarnham Village including church and shops.
- Wired for an alarm.
- Electric heating.
The well laid-out, spacious and bright accommodation extends to approximately 46 sq.m. (495 sq.ft.) and briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall which leads to a large living / dining area, a kitchen and access to two balconies, to the side and to the rear. There is a generous double bedroom and a recently modernised bathroom featuring high quality fixtures and fittings. One of the added benefits of this property is its dual aspect allowing light to shine through the property all throughout the day. Village Court is accessed through a secure barrier system which leads to a private secure car park with both designated and visitor parking.
Located less than 6km south west of Dublin City Centre, Rathfarnham is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes, including the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is minutes away, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network and Dublin Airport. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at the Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Templeogue Synge Street, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb also offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park, with the latter being accessed through a quiet cul-de-sac close to Rathfarnham Church.
- May 25th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (1.42m x 1.27m)
- Living / Dining Room: (4.42m x 4.06m)
- fireplace with built-in electric fire with tiled surround and two balconies, one to side and one to rear.
- Kitchen: (2.25m x 2.21m)
- galley style, with a range of cupboards and units, Glacier fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven and separate grill, extractor fan, Thor washing machine, Hotpoint dishwasher, partially tiled and window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom: (3.35m x 3.95m)
- with two built-in wardrobes, extra storage and two windows overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (1.77m x 1.92m)
- newly refurbished bathroom, with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit with electric Mira Jump shower and partially tiled throughout.
The apartment benefits from two balconies off the living room, one to the side and one to the rear. The grounds of the development are planted and well maintained. There is also a designated car space along with visitors parking.
BER No. 101586782
Energy Performance Indicator: 425.25 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.